raistomen

Re: Serious Topic: Post City DPS + HPS

Post#21 » Wed May 20, 2020 5:08 pm

emiliorv wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:49 pm
Spoiler:
Tamarlan wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:09 pm
emiliorv wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:04 pm

Totally this.
also the bunch of utility that ze/rp brings + ST heal.

IMO dok+ze combo is better than dok+dok.
No doubt that Zealot comes with some nice tools like stagger, AP ritual and great tactics for group play. There is also no doubt that Zealot is great for scenarios, roaming and PvE. Even for cities Zealot is still a very solid pick. The pure healing power is what makes me think that the more DOKs you can bring to city fights the better for you.

I might be wrong with my assumption tho.
From destru pov, Zealot:
-Tezeench´s grip: abs proc from zealot direct heals (now procs from healing ritual too) its like 700 abs shield, and procs a lot => dont showed on "healing numbers"
-Blessing of chaos: +25% healing from crit heals => this +25% is a boost for other healers too (not only the one who bring the proc)

That 2 tactics are really helpfull

shields arnt shown as healing?

Ads
jughurta69

Post#22 » Wed May 20, 2020 5:36 pm

aoe damage should not kill but put significant pressure

Aoe is too powerful now
flurry and equivalent KT tactics 20% less damage but affects 24 players. To touch from 6 to 24 it would be more than 35% to 40% less damage

What would be really interesting would be a recasting of the damage in aoe to put them back in adequacy with the effect ie putting pressure. I speak for all spe aoe, whatever the class

Damage mono vs aoe . if mono abilities is 1k why 800 on 24 players ?

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#23 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:05 pm

raistomen wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:08 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Tamarlan wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:09 pm

No doubt that Zealot comes with some nice tools like stagger, AP ritual and great tactics for group play. There is also no doubt that Zealot is great for scenarios, roaming and PvE. Even for cities Zealot is still a very solid pick. The pure healing power is what makes me think that the more DOKs you can bring to city fights the better for you.

I might be wrong with my assumption tho.
From destru pov, Zealot:
-Tezeench´s grip: abs proc from zealot direct heals (now procs from healing ritual too) its like 700 abs shield, and procs a lot => dont showed on "healing numbers"
-Blessing of chaos: +25% healing from crit heals => this +25% is a boost for other healers too (not only the one who bring the proc)

I cant give you answer 100% sure...but usually healing is pure healing

Telen
Suspended

Post#24 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:22 pm

jughurta69 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:36 pm aoe damage should not kill but put significant pressure

Aoe is too powerful now
flurry and equivalent KT tactics 20% less damage but affects 24 players. To touch from 6 to 24 it would be more than 35% to 40% less damage

What would be really interesting would be a recasting of the damage in aoe to put them back in adequacy with the effect ie putting pressure. I speak for all spe aoe, whatever the class

Damage mono vs aoe . if mono abilities is 1k why 800 on 24 players ?
Its the same for healing. 1x1500 or 6x1800 pkus 5 extra chances for procs.

Toggle

Post#25 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:49 pm

I just wanted to throw this one into the mix because the top healer wasn't a DoK...

https://imgur.com/qSTUi6i
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Tamarlan

Post#26 » Wed May 20, 2020 7:22 pm

Toggle wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:49 pm I just wanted to throw this one into the mix because the top healer wasn't a DoK...

Now imagine how much higher the number would be if the same Player in the same group composition played a DOK.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#27 » Wed May 20, 2020 7:27 pm

Toggle wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:49 pm I just wanted to throw this one into the mix because the top healer wasn't a DoK...

what healer was turned to champ in phase 3??

Omegus

Post#28 » Wed May 20, 2020 8:39 pm

raistomen wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:08 pmshields arnt shown as healing?
Nope, which is why Zealot numbers look far worse than they actually are. I've spoken to a few who have actually dropped the tactic due to WB leaders obsessing over the scoreboard which is just sad.

As for Zealots getting top heals; it's happened to me occasionally but usually it's due to me being grouped with random shitters and I get quite salty when it happens. I honestly expect good DOKs and Shamans using Fury of the Green to be out-healing me in Warbands as Zealot's out-of-party AOE healing is terrible.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
raistomen

Post#29 » Thu May 21, 2020 11:56 am

emiliorv wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:05 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
From destru pov, Zealot:

what about overhealing?

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#30 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:18 pm

raistomen wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:56 am
emiliorv wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:05 pm
Spoiler:
what about overhealing?
overhealing 100% sure that arent showed and you can test => when SC start spam heals and you will not see any number growing unless you make a effective heal.