Recent Topics

Ads

To give t2 zones to t1 players. What do you think?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Alfa1986

To give t2 zones to t1 players. What do you think?

Post#1 » Wed May 20, 2020 10:40 am

I suggest to give T2 zones to T1 players, maybe to icrease the boarder lvl between T1 and T2 players, to make it not 16 lvl, but 25. just interesting what people think about this?
T1 is perfect in everything, there is no such imbalance, there is no such grind, there is no such toxicity from some premades and individual players, but the place and the action are very limited (there are no the keep siege, etc.), which makes the game in T1 interesting but restricted.
my opinion will be better for everyone from this, t2 players want fast cities and then they will no longer need to capture unnecessary zones. T1 players will get more space for the game.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
Jabba

Re: To give t2 zones to t1 players. What do you think?

Post#2 » Wed May 20, 2020 11:07 am

T1 isn't balanced whatsoever, looking at you shamans and ams who are god's.

If you increase the level cap you would just make it more unbalanced as classes that could make good use of their first tactic in a tree (which you can get at 17), like sorc/bw, would become ridiculously overpowered
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Gorfhag

Post#3 » Wed May 20, 2020 12:28 pm

I'd rather see t2 zones to be able to siege whanever and condition to have a fort at elf , dwarf or empire would be that faction attacking for would need all t2 and t3 zones captured for fort to trigger. Plus ofcourse lock respective t4 zone.
This would create a lot of rvr action divide players and create more of small scale rvr action.

IskPnt

Post#4 » Wed May 20, 2020 12:33 pm

T1 only for t1 payers, T2 only for t2 players , T3 onlyfor t3 players and T4 only for t4 players

Quathan

Post#5 » Wed May 20, 2020 12:50 pm

I'm pretty new to Warhammer Online - So I was for the first time out in a keep battle the other day and still wonder what really went down out there. Still have to look up some guides I guess... But having some of the higher rank content available to lower/mid-tier would be great so you can get to know what is going on before 7 Warbands just get rolling on ya :)

Well, that is just a newbies perspective.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Wed May 20, 2020 12:56 pm

We're happy with the current implementation.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog