Recent Topics

Ads

[EU/NA] The Dogs of War - PvP/RP mercenary guild [Regular RvR groups and RP events].

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azorah

Re: [EU/NA] The Dogs of War - PvP/RP mercenary guild [Currently recruiting].

Post#21 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:50 am

Hello! How often do you all hold rp events? I have a Dwarf engineer i'm looking to rp on.

Ads
Xannadu

Post#22 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:50 pm

Good evening guys - I have decided to delve into some nostalgic games and this being the first on the agenda. Is it possible to contact you guys via discord and get a feel for what you are about and see if I would fit in? I have just started the download phase and haven't played since it was shut down. I have some experience of the game of course but would want a following of friends to enjoy the experience with. Get back to me. Your friendly neighbourhood tank.

Xannadu

Skald

Post#23 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:19 pm

Azorah wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:50 am Hello! How often do you all hold rp events? I have a Dwarf engineer i'm looking to rp on.
Hey! We currently have roleplaying events every two weeks.
Xannadu wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:50 pm Good evening guys - I have decided to delve into some nostalgic games and this being the first on the agenda. Is it possible to contact you guys via discord and get a feel for what you are about and see if I would fit in? I have just started the download phase and haven't played since it was shut down. I have some experience of the game of course but would want a following of friends to enjoy the experience with. Get back to me. Your friendly neighbourhood tank.

Xannadu
Hey - I'll try to contact you in-game if you're still interested :)

Skald

Post#24 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:00 am

We're still recruiting, albeit we're now looking for more healers and dedicated roleplayers. Contact us if you wish to join!

Skald

Re: [EU/NA] The Dogs of War - PvP/RP mercenary guild [Regular RvR groups and RP events].

Post#25 » Sat May 16, 2020 8:08 am

The opening post has been updated.

Grimblade

Re: [EU/NA] The Dogs of War - PvP/RP mercenary guild [Regular RvR groups and RP events].

Post#26 » Sun May 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Im interested in hearing more about the rp aspect. Thank you for reaching out on my post

Skald

Post#27 » Sun May 17, 2020 4:38 pm

To give you an idea, here's a summary of one of our events:

The Dogs of War were contacted by general’s old friend – Rigalt, a former Knight Panther from a distiniguished, wealthy family of Von Arenstorffs, the flower of Imperial Knighthood. This ancient lineage was now threatened with extinction. Rigalt’s scions were recently lost to plague and the sole survivor – Rumehler, “a bad apple”, was now its last and best hope, despite his appetities and proclivities, far removed from his noble upbringing.

The aristocrat had little choice in the matter however – after all, blood is blood; with his only descendant on the run, he he turned to the ones he had always despised the most – the soldiers of fortune. A contract was signed and with it a promise of compensation “beyond imagining”. Following the clues left in Rigalt’s letter, the Dogs soon picked up Rumelher’s scent in the Ostland’s shadowy woodlands.

There, in a shoddy outpost by the name of Bohsenfels, they have participated in a drinking game and recovered a letter. Within, the band of mercenaries found Rumelher’s pleas for help – it would appear that the Dogs of War were not the only ones on his trail..

A map, drawn in haste led the search party, led by Drakenzohn, company’s volatile wizard, even deeper into the forest. In the gaps between the trees of the forests of Ostland, the Sigmarite Monastery appears like an oasis of light. The sense of safety the monastery evokes is muddled by an inexplicable unease. All seems well, but a pall of uncertainty hangs over you.

Spoiler:

All of the above was actually played out in-character by the members of the guild, of course.

Skald

Post#28 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:59 am

Open for recruitment again!

Ads
Balderdashing

Post#29 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:12 am

If still open for recruitment, I'd be interested in joining for both the PvP and RP aspects!