Recent Topics

Ads

WhiteLion Damage

Let's talk about... everything else
Illuminati

Re: WhiteLion Damage

Post#11 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:25 pm

You can’t burst as a mSH like a WL. MSH do not have the armor ignore and the Auto Attacks don’t hit anywhere near as hard.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Ads
wildwindblows

Post#12 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:27 pm

Don't play mara until devs brings old tb and pb back. It's not tankier like ppl say and it has no damage. I'm waiting for 4-5 years :)

ClemmonGrab

Post#13 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:36 pm

If you don't think mara do good damage, then don't bother coming back. You're playing it wrong.

Foofmonger

Post#14 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:58 pm

gurtuk wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:02 pm WL is a good solo 1v1 class with decent aoe, I don't even think they are overpowered, I've never seen a WL out damage a good Choppa or a good mara in a city before, but I guess I haven't been in that many
Mathematically this argument doesn't hold water, and also you know, I have done many cities and I've seen every dps outdamage other dps classes, there are too many variables there. (I made a long post on this subject on a now deleted thread).

Generally speaking, MDPS AoE damage is in this order in cities (this can of course, fluctuate due to a variety of variables):

Slayer > Choppa > WL > Mara > WH/WE

Overall damage tends to be:

BW>Sorc>Slayer>Choppa>WL>MSH>Mara>Magus>Engie>WH/WE>ASW

Now, I don't think WL's are overpowered, but good WLs should be able to out damage equally geared Maras. They won't out damage equally geared Choppas/Slayers.

Foofmonger

Post#15 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:01 pm

ClemmonGrab wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:36 pm If you don't think mara do good damage, then don't bother coming back. You're playing it wrong.
Depends on a person's definition of the word good to be honest. I think they do "good damage", but in this context "good damage" is also "pretty middle of the road damage for a dps class". They certainly don't do the "best" damage (nor should they).

Acidic

Post#16 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:01 pm

OP must be new ,
WL single target dps was nerfed but then rebuilt as WL players cried as they are addicted to free cheese

WL is good dps in the main current meta of city

Basically a overturned class adopted by undertuned players , most of which are very forum/ influential and Destro long since gave up to even bother posting as this is the way it is .

On the bright side they are not as bad as they used to be , so take what you can and when order actually learn to play and understand the city meta then the level of complainers about the potential of WL and slayer train will come.
Last edited by Acidic on Fri May 15, 2020 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wildwindblows

Post#17 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:05 pm

ClemmonGrab wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:36 pm If you don't think mara do good damage, then don't bother coming back. You're playing it wrong.
Mara has not brust also damage is really sucks. Have you ever seen a topic like WOOW mara hits like beast or mara kills me in 2 sc. Also all mara goodies have been taken out of him. If you think mara good, yeah you can play but me.. no thanks.
You can check this link to see how was mara nerfed. http://silverwf.blogspot.com/2018/01/ma ... n-ror.html
Last edited by wildwindblows on Fri May 15, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sogeou

Post#18 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:07 pm

Illuminati wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:25 pm You can’t burst as a mSH like a WL. MSH do not have the armor ignore and the Auto Attacks don’t hit anywhere near as hard.
Hmmm. Melee SH should have 500-600 WS easy. WL don't really stack weapon skill and only have access to the armor debuff. Don't get started on that 7 item WL bonus for the mSH.
Last edited by sogeou on Fri May 15, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#19 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:08 pm

Never played a Marauder, but 24% parry seems way too low. My base parry on my Chosen is 39%, before being buffed by Suppression or Daemonclaw. You may want to invest more renown into Reflexes. Oh, and you may want to open with an aversion potion if you're taking that much damage during the initial knockdown.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Przepraszam

Post#20 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:09 pm

White lion is the most broken op class currently, there's no doubt about it , cant understand why nothing is being done about it...
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky