Recent Topics

Ads

Trying to decide between WH and WL

Let's talk about... everything else
mestupmind

Re: Trying to decide between WH and WL

Post#11 » Sun May 10, 2020 1:29 am

Just leveled my WL to 10 and they do seem pretty potent but I am having a hard time feeling the race, never been a fan of elfs except for two and those are the dark elfs malus darkblade and drittz (Yah yah Wrong multiverse but same race) I think its time to try my WH, I do have a fondness for the lore and their sole mission to hunt down chaos plus I am very intrigued by waiting patiently, sneaking and picking smart targets as it just seems so different than anything class I've played. I may try the Slayer as well as I am loving the Gotrek books.

By the way how to Warrior Priest do in Sieges and partys? That is another play style I have yet to do.....battle and heal seems interesting as well.

Ads
Fey

Post#12 » Sun May 10, 2020 6:43 am

You might enjoy grace spec WP with hammer and shield.

As a Destro main player with 2 rank 80+ healers I am perfectly capable of surviving a WH attack. Also with discord in common use the surprise factor of popping on a healer is very short lived. Smart healers will call for help, and a smart off-tank will assist them.

A WL pouncing to me on the other hand is often an, oh s#!+, moment. With some crits a WL will absolutely kill you before you arise from knockdown. There is not the same opportunity for the group to assist because the burst is there. BaL is great, but it's backloaded and therefore not as effective. I've had some success with Exit Wound, buy my experience on the Order end is limited. Git stuck in, any class is playable at some level.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Thorelson

Post#13 » Sun May 10, 2020 7:12 am

If you like the WH lore, roll WH! There are some good RP guilds on the server who run some WH events that are pretty fun (ever seen
close to a full wb of WH? You will :p)

Sofong

Post#14 » Sun May 10, 2020 8:34 am

WL unless u really like stealth classes

Duukar

Post#15 » Mon May 11, 2020 11:16 am

WL or Slayer.. I prefer group play so I would go slayer..

WHs are really lackluster until you get insane gear. Thats AGES of slogging through the slop saying to yourself "wait IM supposed to be good at that! Why is that guy better at it than I am inherently" while watching WLs flying all over the place.

In T1 and T3 youll be a god.. I was getting 15 DBs a round on the regular. Then the reality of T4 hits and you can no longer burst anyone down because the tanks know what they are doing and the defensive cooldowns ruin your day.

mestupmind

Post#16 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:10 pm

OoOo RP guilds are actually a thing in this game? Like actually RP in character most the time? I love RP! A RP guilds oh WH sounds awesome like the pre dawn era of the inquisition! A warband of WH does sound freaking amazing!

Stophy22

Post#17 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:16 pm

WH, Tha hats!
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

mestupmind

Post#18 » Tue May 12, 2020 4:11 am

Tha hats are dope along with the gun and the rest of the gear! Just went to altdorf for the first time and didn't see a single WH :( Guessing thats a sign they are as bas as they say :(

Ads
Starx

Post#19 » Tue May 12, 2020 4:24 am

Stealth classes just don't really have a place in this game, almost all of the content is focused on the brawl.

And to top it off stealth in this game is absolutely terrible, it doesn't last long enough and the CD is way too harsh to actually use it like you would in other games.

Even if stealth lasted forever, it would basically only amount to WH/WE being fun to play solo in the rvr lakes.

I wouldn't reccomend it as your first class it's basically like selecting HELL difficulty, while also inflicting a pariah status on yourself in an online game.

mestupmind

Post#20 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:13 pm

Ultimately I think I decided on a Zealot or Maurader as I have found them fun the entire leveling up process so far. And hot damn they look awesome, not even talking high end armor but character customization options. Well I guess there goes trying to balance the scales of Order vs. Chaos. I will hope on my White Lion one more time today to see if I find it a possibilty, The Lion looks awesome especially leveling up with you but it's kinda a b*tch to loot with it lol.