Recent Topics

Ads

Worst class.... WH

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Stelios123

Re: Worst class.... WH

Post#181 » Sat May 02, 2020 10:46 pm

Feomatar wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:21 pm
Stelios123 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 9:59 pm
Feomatar wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:06 pm 2. Being able to kill anything in 1v1 makes it op in 1v1, and if op in 1v1 will be viable in 24\24 - this called broken, ok?
White Lions are very strong in 1v1 and 24v24, but some reason you didn't mention them.
WL is the best mdps in the game YES, so? But they are NOT broken in any of their strength side's.
With the loner tactic they have no cooldown on their gap closer, so they are able to shred any ranged SH,Sorc,Magus and even healers with the constant leap and armor debuff. You got extremely flustered and anally ravaged when a WE killed you with 3 hits :o :o :o ! but apparently a sorc getting destroyed by a WL with no chance to fight back is perfectly fine. It's even better with a pet, since you can just knock down your target and enjoy the free buffet :D

Ads
Feomatar
Suspended

Post#182 » Sat May 02, 2020 11:48 pm

Stelios123 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:46 pm
Feomatar wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:21 pm
Stelios123 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 9:59 pm
White Lions are very strong in 1v1 and 24v24, but some reason you didn't mention them.
WL is the best mdps in the game YES, so? But they are NOT broken in any of their strength side's.
With the loner tactic they have no cooldown on their gap closer, so they are able to shred any ranged SH,Sorc,Magus and even healers with the constant leap and armor debuff. You got extremely flustered and anally ravaged when a WE killed you with 3 hits :o :o :o ! but apparently a sorc getting destroyed by a WL with no chance to fight back is perfectly fine. It's even better with a pet, since you can just knock down your target and enjoy the free buffet :D
I admit that wl are the best melee in the game right? U want read it straight? - OK wl needs nerf, happy? But yes, wl have stealth to not give his enemy time to react? - no. wl have nonpet stun what stun you b4 u see him? - no, wl can avoid fights where he will lose? - no. But yes, wl is the best melee dps in the game cause his strength sides variability, wh and we are NOT the best melee dps, cause they are pretty weak in large scale, but they ARE broken in 1v1 and roaming, thats the problem, and if u make something broken viable - its will dominate everything, its will be not order vs destruction server, its will be wh vs we server in EVERY aspect of the game, you want it? Like, i understand that u are so proud of yourself to oneshot without competition at most ganks, but u will not enjoy it really much when server's online will be 100 wh vs 110 we, trust me.

jokerspsycho

Post#183 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:24 am

Feomatar wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:48 pm
Feomatar wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:21 pm WL is the best mdps in the game YES, so? But they are NOT broken in any of their strength side's.
I admit that wl are the best melee in the game right? U want read it straight? - OK wl needs nerf, happy? But yes, wl have stealth to not give his enemy time to react? - no. wl have nonpet stun what stun you b4 u see him? - no, wl can avoid fights where he will lose? - no. But yes, wl is the best melee dps in the game cause his strength sides variability, wh and we are NOT the best melee dps, cause they are pretty weak in large scale, but they ARE broken in 1v1 and roaming, thats the problem, and if u make something broken viable - its will dominate everything, its will be not order vs destruction server, its will be wh vs we server in EVERY aspect of the game, you want it? Like, i understand that u are so proud of yourself to oneshot without competition at most ganks, but u will not enjoy it really much when server's online will be 100 wh vs 110 we, trust me.
Can u show us on the doll where the stealth class touched you?

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#184 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:37 am

jokerspsycho wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:24 am
Feomatar wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:48 pm
Can u show us on the doll where the stealth class touched you?
When ballsless moron cant justify his kill button retard 1 cell class - he starts make "really funny" jokes. Wants your broken **** be viable in end game - ask first for nerfs where it broken, and then where it weak, if u want it be broken - go press your 1 button aside of competitive side of the game and take "fun" by oneshoting someone who dont play cheat code class what requires 30 iq to play.

P.S. Sorry, i dont see that your nickname is "jokerspsychokillerpwner6662007mommysbadboy"... My mistake, you physically cant understand how balance is works in games, like 13 y/o, hormones, you just need one hand be permanently in your pants and u able only use mouse to play, in this case we and wh are almoust not broken in 1v1, ok buddy.

jokerspsycho

Post#185 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:26 am

Feomatar wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:37 am
When ballsless moron cant justify his kill button retard 1 cell class - he starts make "really funny" jokes. Wants your broken **** be viable in end game - ask first for nerfs where it broken, and then where it weak, if u want it be broken - go press your 1 button aside of competitive side of the game and take "fun" by oneshoting someone who dont play cheat code class what requires 30 iq to play.

P.S. Sorry, i dont see that your nickname is "jokerspsychokillerpwner6662007mommysbadboy"... My mistake, you physically cant understand how balance is works in games, like 13 y/o, hormones, you just need one hand be permanently in your pants and u able only use mouse to play, in this case we and wh are almoust not broken in 1v1, ok buddy.
Must have been rough huh? :( I'm sorry they did that to you. We are here to talk if you need it.

Sulorie

Post#186 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:57 am

Keep your emotions in check mate, you insult a bit too much.
Build your char properly, when you have trouble with WE/WH. They are not op at all. I would reduce the selfpunt stun duration back to live values, but then a lot other CC should be changed as well.
When nobody else complains about "op" stealthers, don't you think it might be you?
Dying is no option.

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#187 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:00 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:57 am Keep your emotions in check mate, you insult a bit too much.
Build your char properly, when you have trouble with WE/WH. They are not op at all. I would reduce the selfpunt stun duration back to live values, but then a lot other CC should be changed as well.
When nobody else complains about "op" stealthers, don't you think it might be you?
5k armor @ def renown @ die in stun duration @ have chances vs thi **** only if take it out stealth TWICE with 2 aoe abilities with 30s cd each@ Its all you, we and wh are not op in 1v1 @ ignoring best defensive stat completely is balanced @ interesting, why devs dont want it be viable in city HMMMMM...
Such state of delusion is even hilarious, guys want be viable in end game competitive content classes who actually have no counterplay in 1v1 LOL. Imagine avp players in cs will whine why counter strike doesnt have competitive map without walls where they will play with avp and other players with desert eagle X D

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#188 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:24 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:57 am Keep your emotions in check mate, you insult a bit too much.
I dont want use brain but want gear up faster so even tanks will not go alive after my stun will over, look at me, i'm so skilled i bind 3 buttons, click other spells with mouse, backpedal and still win most of 1v1's but want win all and want wb's want me! This is not 1v1 game and THATS WHY i chose to play totally broken in 1v1 class and want it to be totally broken in 1v1 AND viable in 24\24. What if.. what if my smatrboycombo macroing with nerfbuttons in button 1 stealth\snut\backstab and pressing in 5 times will not win me fight, i will feel baaad oh noooo, dont balance my class around all game, i will not play if it will be not broooken i'm mommys proplayer, make 24 people die in 3 gcd like in my pro ganks! I will make a "skill pvp video" with backpedals and clicking on spells where even 30iq monkey like me can oneshit everything please, i want same video where i oneshot 24 people hueee hueee. Make backstabs aoe, and stealth without cd, and and explousion, and this is not 1v1 game so i want aoe like choppa have and and aoe heal debuff and explosion and and all my stances in the same time, and heavy armor on assasin and 2 more stealth's and dont u dare make my solo target damage lower, i want it for 1v1 and this is isnt 1v1 game so i'm triggered when someone say that if i wont something for mass pvp i must lost something in broken solo roaming what i doesnt want cause its make me feels good, but its not about 1v1 game yeeees...
You sound like this, ok? Want city's as we - ask devs no nerf it in 1v1 first, no one with iq < 80 not make broken class viable. Want cheating class in roaming - go cheat in roaming, but you will never play this cheat code in competitive aspect of the game, have fun mommy's big boy.

Ads
Zxul

Post#189 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:34 am

I believe the lesson here is "armor is not the best defensive stat". On my dok (no armor talis) I don't think I died to solo wh during KD even once, and its around since t2 was max if not from before. For that matter, I don't remember any wh taking me under 70% during KD for a long time.

The only thing I would consider OP (or at least very annoying) about wh is their ability to stealth/run away safely once they find out they can't kill you. For that matter same is with wl- "put pet with permasnare on you- run away at supersonic speed" annoys me since live. One good thing my magus has over my dok- no running away from that one :P
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#190 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:45 am

Are u retarded or what? if u think that permanent ignoring armor is healthy - u have brain issue, and if u think this is can be viable in competitve - u are lunatic, thats all. NVM i home they buff we and wh, and all server will be we vs wh, u will have a lot of fun where not only one handed clicker imbeciles will play this **** =3