Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 29/04/2020 - Ranked Scenarios

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kaelang

Re: Patch Notes 29/04/2020 - Ranked Scenarios

Post#71 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:25 pm

Altarion4 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:54 pm required to invade before sovereign, a game that forces you is not a game is a job, the appearances better I do not speak because it has no forgiveness. The new set and scenario I do not try because it is garbage, the typical thing that is in fashion today. There are good changes but it does not compensate for the bad changes it is terrible. This patch is only good for people who already have the sovereign who is 80% of the game because it was achieved without doing anything ... :roll:
I'm sorry, what?

You always needed to have full invader prior to wearing sovereign. Therefore this changed made it even easier for people to obtain the Invader gear (a likely step up from anything you're currently using) so that when you start gaining Royal Crests, you have a reason to be earning them.

The new scenario set isn't garbage, it's an alternative, focused on players who asked for the 6v6 competitive scene and wanted to see improvements.

I'm unsure on what exactly you would expect from a volunteer team of developers, it seems you're unhappy with the game in all aspects. If you have suggestions, real ones, to make, then bring them forward in the correct sub-forum. But bashing the development efforts on arguably one of the largest and game changing patches for a pretty long time is quite disrespectful. You aren't being forced to play here, and you're playing on a volunteer project that is only alive because of the passion for the game that has been discontinued and no longer supported.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Urmig

Post#72 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:43 pm

Hi,

can you help me break down the numbers about triumphant emblems?

To buy one set I see the price being 20570 right now, which as I understand may change with mmr.

Assuming someone manages to get 750 emblems each week and ends losing and winning an equal amount of matches, the total amount of matches will be:

(20570-(6*750))/12.5 = 1285.6 matches

1285.6/42 days = 30.6 matches per day.

This calculation assumes that by winning half of the matches, your mmr will hover around 1500 for the whole season and the final price will be 20570 and for just one set.

1) Can you please clarify how the mmr will affect the price ?
2) since the sets share the same look as invader, they are only marginally better than invader and it takes way less effort to get invader or warlord gear/sov gear in the same time frame, is it reasonable to think that someone will go through the effort of putting up with those numbers to get 1 set?

If people get fed up with the content, then no ranked will occur so the chances of getting a set will be even slimmer, due to the increased effort.

Thanks for your reply.

Mozlei

Post#73 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:05 pm

Has anyone noticed some severe frame rate drops in the new ranked school? Have had two out of 7 or 8 which have gone full slide show on me as soon as fighting has started, with no other issues anywhere all day
RoR
Moz - Slayer - 40/7X
Mozlia - BW - 3X/4X
<The Pinata Pact>
(a.k.a KILL FRENZY)

Karak Hirn/Norn
Mozley - RR95 Witch Elf Mozlei - RR100 White Lion

jshort

Post#74 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:34 pm

"Invader Jewels are now actually bound to slot 4 like the other RvR set jewelry"

Just saw a choppa with Invader Jewel still in his 3rd slot and using it together with Sov Jewel. So i guess when you have it equiped in Slot 1,2,3 you still can have both jewels unless you unslot the Invader jewel?
I guess not, but if this is not intentional it is still not working properly.

ClemmonGrab

Post#75 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:50 pm

Urmig wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:43 pm Hi,

To buy one set I see the price being 20570 right now, which as I understand may change with mmr.

Assuming someone manages to get 750 emblems each week and ends losing and winning an equal amount of matches, the total amount of matches will be:

This calculation assumes that by winning half of the matches, your mmr will hover around 1500 for the whole season and the final price will be 20570 and for just one set.

2) since the sets share the same look as invader, they are only marginally better than invader and it takes way less effort to get invader or warlord gear/sov gear in the same time frame, is it reasonable to think that someone will go through the effort of putting up with those numbers to get 1 set?

If people get fed up with the content, then no ranked will occur so the chances of getting a set will be even slimmer, due to the increased effort.

Thanks for your reply.
Geez that's a lot of matches when you break it down like that.

chargedbolt

Post#76 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:05 pm

Shadow Warrior stances still falling off in Ranked Scenarios.

Skullgrin

Post#77 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:31 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:51 pm - Appearance Rework is now fully complete .

All the set will have a unique appearance , and the appearance guide can be checked HERE

Side note : paired rvr and scenario set share the same appearance (like conqueror / dominator) cause they are a main and alt version of each other .

We use 100% of the available appearance (except npc gear) .
Enabled all tint part of sovereign cloaks (some had their tint part disabled)
Dye set server side to uniform gear set has been removed to show the real texture of each pieces , which were unobtainable before.

The dyes from the dye merchant windows are free for one week !

So, can someone tell me if I'm reading this right. Not only have they now locked some armor appearances behind PvE content, they also deleted all the dyes that were currently on all the armor currently owned by players?!? Letting you dye for free at the merchant for a week is absolutely no replacement. NONE of the six sets of gear I swap out on my main character were dyed via the merchant. This will end up costing me hundreds if not thousands of gold to re-dye everything (and some of them, like Samedi Black are no longer available). What a load of crap if so...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Nameless

Post#78 » Fri May 01, 2020 12:09 am

My dyes didnt go away, but cos of gear look changes some pieces end up with ridicules colours combos and needed redyeing. For fashionhammer fans it sux quite alot I guess, for rest it is whatever.

Solo ranked quest should give the new currency instead of oppressor meds
Last edited by Nameless on Fri May 01, 2020 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
Xumae

Post#79 » Fri May 01, 2020 4:41 am

ClemmonGrab wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:50 pm
Urmig wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:43 pm Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Geez that's a lot of matches when you break it down like that.
Especially since the sets stats are....
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

Urmig

Post#80 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:20 am

The numbers I have written seem to be quite optimistic since, based on what is being discussed in the thread below, if you are not playing the right class or you are not specced the proper way, your chances of seeing any victory go down dramatically.

I am already seeing plenty of arguments and bitterness during matches, due to gear and spec reasons, and even though I am not the one being targeted by them, I am not really enjoying the experience.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34830&start=60