Recent Topics

Ads

I Recorded 7 Days of City Scores

Let's talk about... everything else
Xergon

Re: I Recorded 7 Days of City Scores

Post#31 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:19 am

TUP score playing on Order in City siegies:

wins 30+ (dont rmb them all), lose: 1 (2 if u consider losing statge1 and stage2 - our 1st instance ever, shame on us)

I joined/watched couple so called Premade WBs on Order during City Siege, still havent found:
- actually executing proper Challenge rotation callouts,
- Morale drops that are on spot and not in pure mess,
- proper AM who dont die to solo WE and can execute Moral Pump or Group Lifetap
- actually DPS assisting

Seems like Order expecting to join city instances with any setup, with any preparation and any effort to win by default.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ads
Nidwin

Post#32 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:36 am

Zhah wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:44 pm I feel like pug scores can definitely sway this one way or the other, where some cities will have 2 order healers while destro has 8. It also comes down to Destro players play more melee classes where on order you see a metric **** of engis and BWs, which explains why they do better in forts if there isn't a good chunk of organized destro on.
And what melee classes do you suggest folks wanting to play order roll?

Let me think, hmmmm.
BW and Engineer would still be my option, you know, outside slayer of course.

I although may be able to play a SW but this would require me to PL in PVE a SW to level 40 as I would require Lileath's Arrow as spammer and a **** of luck and gold because I would require AP on my equipment, 40AP cost of Lileath's Arrow. But I think I would be able to manage.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

agemennon675

Post#33 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:46 am

Destruction have more warband viable classes compared to order
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

hammerhead

Post#34 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:15 am

Xergon wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:19 am Seems like Order expecting to join city instances with any setup, with any preparation and any effort to win by default.
There is such a thing as "learned helplessness." An alternative may be that the entire order is rerol to 4 classes, which will be more like work than fun. Thanks to the constant ups of popular destro classes and not paying attention of popular order classes. Anyway, thanks as always.
(\|)o0(|/)

Zhah

Post#35 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:22 am

Nidwin wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:36 am
Zhah wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:44 pm I feel like pug scores can definitely sway this one way or the other, where some cities will have 2 order healers while destro has 8. It also comes down to Destro players play more melee classes where on order you see a metric **** of engis and BWs, which explains why they do better in forts if there isn't a good chunk of organized destro on.
And what melee classes do you suggest folks wanting to play order roll?

Let me think, hmmmm.
BW and Engineer would still be my option, you know, outside slayer of course.

I although may be able to play a SW but this would require me to PL in PVE a SW to level 40 as I would require Lileath's Arrow as spammer and a **** of luck and gold because I would require AP on my equipment, 40AP cost of Lileath's Arrow. But I think I would be able to manage.
Melee classes include tanks, a lot of the pug cities I see have a good mix of things on destro, whereas order gets an overflow of dps without enough tanks and minimal heals. I feel like there is a lack of organization on order and not too many people running /5 wbs or 12mans trying to at least get a 2/2/2 or close to that, as the pool to pick from tanks and heals thins out very fast and you are just left with a mass of rdps. I'm not saying that order has better options, I'm more saying pug cities can skew the results. On destro there is a ton of people organizing 2/2/2 groups whether its 6, 12, 18, or 24. In comparison that isn't as prevalent on order. I could be wrong on that but that's what I have seen personally.

SW is **** in cities, but you still have wbs winning with them. WL was considered **** and the League of Lions started winning cities with them and people noticed.

My opinion is that in zones order can be carried by 1 or 2 organized bomb wbs like THUNDERCATS and Bombling, but they can't carry order in each individual city.

Dallas2288

Post#36 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:27 am

dansari wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:28 pm Image
Get good. Get geared. Learn to play.
Image Garygygax-BG

Noslock

Post#37 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:29 am

You push destro win ,destro push destro win sounds like a l2p issues or maybe destro have better organization.Always a pleasure to farm order in city no matter which city.

Nidwin

Post#38 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:49 am

Zhah wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:22 am SW is **** in cities,
Why is SW bad in city siege?

Ads
xanderous

Post#39 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:53 am

Looks like order players need to get more organised for warbands in 24vs24, stackin napalm, ps and rof from bw's and engies like they do at every fort and keep just ain't gonna cut it in cities.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Nidwin

Post#40 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:07 am

xanderous wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:53 am Looks like order players need to get more organised for warbands in 24vs24, stackin napalm, ps and rof from bw's and engies like they do at every fort and keep just ain't gonna cut it in cities.
From what I've seen, outside city as I only did one on my WH (2 healers) and we won, is that Choppa's GTDC is a real morale breaker. I even suspect some order players to suffer from PTSD because of this ability. It's also not that bad on order side, not worse than destro.