Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked scenario

Let's talk about... everything else
babanovac

Ranked scenario

Post#1 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:09 am

Hi everyone,
Does the Caledor Woods ranked scenario work anymore? I've been trying for weeks to get into it. I queue only for this sc, but it never pops.

Was it disabled or something? Or is it bugged?

Ads
zageen

Re: Ranked scenario

Post#2 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:13 am

Solo ranked is not a thing anymore, this is so random (classes and mates) , so ppl stopped to tag it. To do ranked , you need now to form a 6 man , team ranked often pop, but do not be delusional, there is strong guild on the run, you won't win often.
Twelves inches unbuffed

Zag 40/83 chosen
Zagm 40/6X mara

Legion of Boom

Zageen 40/7X SM
Diabolomenthe 40/6X KOTBS

Sofong

Post#3 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:35 am

shame.... it was very fun to play

poonkys

Post#4 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:46 am

gone for good or just being reworked ? i was kind of looking forward to doing rank solo , the idea is great.

babanovac

Post#5 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:50 am

Indeed, it's a shame. I really would have liked to experience a more competitive scenario gameplay.

Although are we sure it's just the people not queuing? I mean i don't really know anyone who queues for all scenarios and then goes and removes Caledor Woods. I think most people just queue for all and that's it.

Statistically speaking it should pop rarely, but it should pop every now and then. Something still sounds fishy.

Nidwin

Post#6 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:53 am

babanovac wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:50 am Indeed, it's a shame. I really would have liked to experience a more competitive scenario gameplay.

Although are we sure it's just the people not queuing? I mean i don't really know anyone who queues for all scenarios and then goes and removes Caledor Woods. I think most people just queue for all and that's it.

Statistically speaking it should pop rarely, but it should pop every now and then. Something still sounds fishy.
Ranked was removed from ,queue for all, for me when I queued up with my WH during the event.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

babanovac

Post#7 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:57 am

Nidwin wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:53 am
babanovac wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:50 am Indeed, it's a shame. I really would have liked to experience a more competitive scenario gameplay.

Ranked was removed from ,queue for all, for me when I queued up with my WH during the event.
It's still there for me
https://imgur.com/a/zbhOMdd

RuffRyder

Post#8 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:58 am

It's not a team decision that it's not actively used, ppl just don't queue for it due to missing group comp and proper matchmaking, City release and missing rewards.

I liked to play solo ranked a lot, and there should be gear coming in the (near? far?) future, but for now you will mostly need to group and go 6v6.

Just check the .ranked chat output, usually there's like 4 dps and 1 heal or tank queued, not even on both realms, no wonder they don't pop.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Ads
babanovac

Post#9 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:06 am

RuffRyder wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:58 am It's not a team decision that it's not actively used, ppl just don't queue for it due to missing group comp and proper matchmaking, City release and missing rewards.

I liked to play solo ranked a lot, and there should be gear coming in the (near? far?) future, but for now you will mostly need to group and go 6v6.

Just check the .ranked chat output, usually there's like 4 dps and 1 heal or tank queued, not even on both realms, no wonder they don't pop.
Oh wow, thanks for the hint. I didn't know about this command.

This is pretty sad. I'm guessing this would need some kind of rewards to encourage people to queue.
https://imgur.com/a/jJkQFWH

babanovac

Post#10 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:21 pm

Well yesterday, after the solo ranked was replace with Maw of Madness, it popped several times for me.

I don't know if this means that the queue was actually broken or people just queued because it was new.

Also it's bugged as hell. Out of about 8 pops, i only managed to play it once. The other times either the game crashed or the scenario was restarted several times.