Recent Topics

Ads

WE Build Ideas + Tactics Combos

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
desizt

Re: WE Build Ideas + Tactics Combos

Post#11 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:56 pm

What about Frenzied Mayhem + Elixir of Insane Power + Ruthless Assault?
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

Ads
Miszczu5647

Post#12 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:19 pm

desizt wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:56 pm What about Frenzied Mayhem + Elixir of Insane Power + Ruthless Assault?
Same result as FM+Bleeding Edge+RA. But every 60 sec.

Also I prefer to open with KD (OYK) . Stab twice with AW and and put WP dot. Then use Elixir of Shadow to put second opener on your target. And finish with RA. As you see RA fire up with 5 bloodlust. You have RA every 8 sec - very handy if fighting 1vs2.

All ticks of RA have 25% more dmg (Frenzied Mayhem) and your WS armor penetration % +50% (Bleeding Edge).
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Yaeger

Post#13 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:37 am

Very often Elixir of Shadows does not work for me, especially when I am already infight. But I guess it is supposed to work infight. Is there something special I have to observe before using it? I am already thinking about unskilling it.

jokerspsycho

Post#14 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:59 pm

Nidwin wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:56 am I use this, more or less, most of the time on my WE's (have 4)

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5599,5603

You just need to find a way you like playing
What tactics would u run with this most of the time and what is the RR distribution? SacStab work well for bursting?

Thamor

Post#15 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:55 pm

Lose the damn witchnbrew you only want healdebuff and shadows elixir from that tree.
Rare Units
Errandyl - SM
Kirali - WH
Kiralir - BW
Kiralia - WP
Fallen Legion
Kiraliel - WE
Thamor - Dok
Tham - Bo
Kiralie - Sorc

Frostbitw

Post#16 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:35 pm

Thamor wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:55 pm Lose the damn witchnbrew you only want healdebuff and shadows elixir from that tree.
Witch brew is pretty good though or am i wrong?

jokerspsycho

Post#17 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:39 pm

Frostbitw wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:35 pm
Thamor wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:55 pm Lose the damn witchnbrew you only want healdebuff and shadows elixir from that tree.
Witch brew is pretty good though or am i wrong?
From what I've read, Wb is good for small scale or ganking and theres some defensive WB that's rolling around that you are really tanky but still do good damage btwn WB and relentless assault with WB buff on.

Oyk is your warband spec but can work solo/small scale but might bring less overall damage than WB. Gives moral pump, and it's a 10s cd good aoe damage 3s kd (the kd duration doesnt depend on combo points so a 1 cp oyk stuns for 3s, so does a 5cp)

Sac stab i heard is good burst damage on squishie but it lacks armor pen of oyk build and corporal damage of WB so any tank is a no no. Might be interesting to see a sac stab with EoIP for 50% armpen for 7a.

Information is VERY limited for WE atm since the class isnt very popular so getting any useful info is like pulling teeth. Could also try and find a high lvl WE and see if they want to answer some questions.

Nidwin

Post#18 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:31 am

jokerspsycho wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:59 pm
Nidwin wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:56 am I use this, more or less, most of the time on my WE's (have 4)

What tactics would u run with this most of the time and what is the RR distribution? SacStab work well for bursting?
I've checked the link and for me the tactics are mentioned.

Just in case
BF
IP
WB
FTHQ
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Ads
jokerspsycho

Post#19 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:05 am

Nidwin wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:31 am

Just in case
BF
IP
WB
FTHQ
Dang musta missed that lol. Just trying to figure out how SS is suppose to be burstie when oyk or WB seem to do the most damage for me.

Nidwin

Post#20 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:50 pm

jokerspsycho wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:05 am
Nidwin wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:31 am

Just in case
BF
IP
WB
FTHQ
Dang musta missed that lol. Just trying to figure out how SS is suppose to be burstie when oyk or WB seem to do the most damage for me.
As I wrote, you need to find a build that you like playing and that works for you.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]