Recent Topics

Ads

AFKing in scenarios

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Mossesman

AFKing in scenarios

Post#1 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:57 pm

Hello

I have had issues with a guy just being AFK in scenarios. I have done 5+ scenarios with him today and each time he has just stood in spawn and not done anything. Is being AFK in scenarios a bannable offense? I have managed to get evidence together but I don't want to go ahead and report it if its not worth it.

Also, how long do I need to be active for on the forums to be able to unlock PM's so I can actually report the guy?

Thanks

Edit: I apologise if this is in the wrong forum

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: AFKing in scenarios

Post#2 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:43 pm

Mossesman wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:57 pm Hello

I have had issues with a guy just being AFK in scenarios. I have done 5+ scenarios with him today and each time he has just stood in spawn and not done anything. Is being AFK in scenarios a bannable offense? I have managed to get evidence together but I don't want to go ahead and report it if its not worth it.

Also, how long do I need to be active for on the forums to be able to unlock PM's so I can actually report the guy?

Thanks

Edit: I apologise if this is in the wrong forum
in-game Help > GM Appeals
That will open a ticket

You can also put .gmlist in chat to see any active GM's that are happy to help.

Otherwise, take a few screenshots of him AFK in spawn and the scoreboard afterwards, then send it to a GM via private message here or on the Discord.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

ScavengR

Post#3 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:00 am

I fully understand that multiple instamces og afk'ing is just sollys and should be viable reason to throw a GM tricket, but! Some og is have to go afk unintentional. I have three small kids, if they wake Up during anything I'll ofc. Prioritise Them.

Just wanted to throw in the risk of Banning players who really just have real life things that values more.

Kaelang

Post#4 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:47 am

ScavengR wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:00 am I fully understand that multiple instamces og afk'ing is just sollys and should be viable reason to throw a GM tricket, but! Some og is have to go afk unintentional. I have three small kids, if they wake Up during anything I'll ofc. Prioritise Them.

Just wanted to throw in the risk of Banning players who really just have real life things that values more.

There's a difference between those who have to step out for 2 minutes mid-scenario, and those who are purposely AFK'ing inside the base from the start.

The individuals who are joining SC's to spam jump around the base until the timer runs out, or do one fight and then nothing more are easily identified. Don't worry about addressing things IRL mid-scenario if it requires your attention, but on the other hand, if there's a lot going on for you and you can't necessarily devote 10~ minutes to a map, I'd suggest waiting for a quieter time to queue.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.