Ads

Patch Notes 08/04/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arguetlam

Re: Patch Notes 08/04/2020

Post#121 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:12 am

kryss wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:08 am
TreefAM wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:28 pm Yeah some serious wbs taking we/wh for their aoe lol, this does nothing to their usefulness in the city fights
You don't know what you are talking about. The AoE component with sweeping razor is essential for effective morale draining in cities (vitriolic tactic anyone?). If you do your main job AND be a nice dps as well (with good equip you can be on top of the chain along with BWs and Slayers) is just icing on the cake.
Good thing for you, at least you still Can drain a bit of moral. But as a WE that nice dps is gone and it was all we had.
I was not aware of this tool in our miror... So WE is in a worst shape than Wh for wb utilities...

Ads
Lesnoj

Post#122 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:25 am

I would really like to head thoughts from devs, about what are they planning to do with WH/WE and rSW. It is obviously that they need more attention than other classes that are getting changes every patch. And I am not talking about balance. For example, ranged SW is totally unplayable compared to range SH. Why are we forced to play only mSW or only one spec WH ?

kryss

Post#123 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:46 am

Arguetlam wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:12 am
kryss wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:08 am
TreefAM wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:28 pm Yeah some serious wbs taking we/wh for their aoe lol, this does nothing to their usefulness in the city fights
You don't know what you are talking about. The AoE component with sweeping razor is essential for effective morale draining in cities (vitriolic tactic anyone?). If you do your main job AND be a nice dps as well (with good equip you can be on top of the chain along with BWs and Slayers) is just icing on the cake.
Good thing for you, at least you still Can drain a bit of moral. But as a WE that nice dps is gone and it was all we had.
I was not aware of this tool in our miror... So WE is in a worst shape than Wh for wb utilities...
Yep, as a WH at least you can (COULD?) spec like this at RR70 (and with more defensive tools if SOV+2):
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4395,4383

very effective and good dps too. You can shutdown destro morale bombing and be on par with other mDPS in the damage race

kryss

Post#124 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:47 am

Lesnoj wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:25 am I would really like to head thoughts from devs, about what are they planning to do with WH/WE and rSW. It is obviously that they need more attention than other classes that are getting changes every patch. And I am not talking about balance. For example, ranged SW is totally unplayable compared to range SH. Why are we forced to play only mSW or only one spec WH ?
Ditto, I've seen many devs post here, but no mention to the WH nerfs/situation

Nabaro

Post#125 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:57 am

Nerf\fix Sweeping Razor\Broad Severing hit the witch most of all. Since the dragon’s gun proc a bullet on everyone, and the OYK proc a kiss on only one target. Previously, this was compensated by Broad Severing. But now the witch is weaker.
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Lovings

Post#126 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:13 am

You no longer need to have trainers, mailboxes, auctioneers, vendors & bankers as friendly target when interacting with them. Being within close range (22 feet) of them is sufficient now.
Best QoL change.
Destro to the core.

jokerspsycho

Post#127 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:35 am

Lesnoj wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:25 am I would really like to head thoughts from devs, about what are they planning to do with WH/WE and rSW. It is obviously that they need more attention than other classes that are getting changes every patch. And I am not talking about balance. For example, ranged SW is totally unplayable compared to range SH. Why are we forced to play only mSW or only one spec WH ?
SoonTM

But RSW and RSH both suck.

Akalukz

Post#128 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:27 pm

Lovings wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:13 am
You no longer need to have trainers, mailboxes, auctioneers, vendors & bankers as friendly target when interacting with them. Being within close range (22 feet) of them is sufficient now.
Best QoL change.
Truth!
-= Agony =-

Ads
Tartuccio

Post#129 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:41 pm

Agreed, I'm just curious as to the design direction, especially with WH/WE. If the plan is for it to never be good at city since it's meant to be rogue archetype then it would be nice to at least know for people to make decisions on what to main. Don't get me wrong, not saying it was as good at city as other classes before the patch (it was passable with morale drain build but still no Slayer/WL) but I'm talking more about the intent for the class.
Lilias - 75 WH
Zileana - 65 BW
Azzanadra - 63 SW
Basilika - 57 AM

Arguetlam

Post#130 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:35 pm

Tartuccio wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:41 pm
Agreed, I'm just curious as to the design direction, especially with WH/WE. If the plan is for it to never be good at city since it's meant to be rogue archetype then it would be nice to at least know for people to make decisions on what to main. Don't get me wrong, not saying it was as good at city as other classes before the patch (it was passable with morale drain build but still no Slayer/WL) but I'm talking more about the intent for the class.
What i do not get is that ppl think always in archetype. We need to stop thinking like that and see the whole picture.
The game is not only about classes, it s about content. So the question is: how each classes integrate itself in the contentent available. And adjuste thing accordingly.

I don t want to chelve a class because the content by it s nature do not have any place for it. I m not talking about making meta any class and any spec in all situation. I m asking for at least usefullness of each class in any content.