Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 08/04/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
satanicomoderno

Re: Patch Notes 08/04/2020

Post#111 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:17 am

/sit has 1 sec duration, could you guys increade it's time or make it last until the player move the char?

Ads
Omegus

Post#112 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:20 am

Testing the Zealot changes:

Ritual of Lunacy: still doesn't heal crit
Waves of Chaos: magic crit chance has now been successfully removed when used with
Lashing Waves: seems to work fine, I'll need to find a blob to test it on to see what the AoE cap for it is. Also, the very first time I cast it after the patch was onto a White Lion pet and it blocked it. Yes, as in it came up as blocked on screen and the combat log. No idea if this is a bug with the ability or with lions. I kept casting it on random WL pets afterwards and none of them blocked it.

Feedback on the Zealot changes:

Ritual of Lunacy: will be nice if/when it can heal crit, although as it's not a direct heal it won't proc any of the Zealot's buffs and the AP ritual will likely still be the better option.

Waves of Chaos is now absolutely useless. The only niche it had on RoR was that it used to crit and counted as direct damage which combined with the AoE heal debuff meant you could use it as a placable critting AoE heal debuff. First the heal debuff tactic was changed which left Waves of Chaos as a limited placable damage area that could crit. Now it's can't crit. It's 150 corp damage every 3 seconds with zero stat contribution (correct as of patch 1.2) and zero crit (also correct as of 1.2 but was incorrect on RoR until this patch). It also seems to use the ritual level for scaling rather than the tactic level, so if the ritual is under rank 40 (likely) then it does even less than 150 damage before mitigation even though the tactic is core and always at rank 40. There's also an open bug where the range is less than live as well. Please take a look at this tactic for future balance updates as it's lost its niche and ticks for a pitiful amount BEFORE toughness and resistance mitigation.

Lashing Waves: still not sure it's worth using a tactic slot when the Sorc gets this as a core and instant cast ability but it might find niche for those Zealots who run a pure single target heal spec Alchemy / Witchcraft. Still suffers from the issue of likely being disrupted by healers unless you waste a GCD turning on Harbinger before and then another GCD to turn it off afterwards. It's not the kind of spec I personally run so I'm just theorycrafting this one.

Reminder:

The stat conversion of Harbinger of Doom still breaks on login and changing zone and you usually need to unequip and reequip pieces each time to get set bonuses to convert properly: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/15181. This ability has been mostly bugged since RoR started (my original report from a now deleted account from 2015: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/1894. Marked as fixed but as with most attempts to fix the ability it didn't work).

OMG

You fixed the ending of the Zealot's special emote <3<3<3<3
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Droak

Post#113 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:13 am

All of my abilities are missing. How do you restart the game and launcher? I don't know how to do that.

cursedflesh

Post#114 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:06 am

Grock wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:15 pm Every class should be viable/playable in group/wb play in their primary role. This isn't shooter game where you can just switch your class on the fly. It takes weeks and months to develop a capable character.
explain it to my sw pls :D
Garrth - order, Garrmi - destro

Likeaboss

Post#115 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:53 am

Would it be Possible to Update the "Class changes" on the WAR Wiki? last update 2 years ago...
Would be pretty nice, cuz Career Builder neither shows new stuff... I know would be a lot of work,

Thanks anyway
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Sulorie

Post#116 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:27 am

Yaliskah wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:52 pm
dalen wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:45 pm
Elemint wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:25 pm Can we please have /sit and /lie on a toggle instead of being 1s long animation?
Will try to fix it (and then probably restrict them to short ones like now in RvR). But there's still some parts of player character animations that we haven't figured out quite how they work yet.
Even for sit i fully agree the request, even for lie, much less :). Seeing fake death in the lake gonna make problems.
The char is still moving a bit, when being on the ground, so it takes just a second to see whether you are alive. Shouldn't be a problem.
Dead people look different.
Dying is no option.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#117 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:10 am

Darks63 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:56 pm Hey grun in regards to the gunbad change. If you fail the last stage of the last pq does the barrier still drop like it did before? If not left wing will be quite the bitch to finish if the boss there starts bugging.

Wall goes away only on boss death. So what's the bug with left wing boss? Is there a bugtracker ticket for it?

notre

Post#118 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:25 am

Hargrim wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:10 am Wall goes away only on boss death. So what's the bug with left wing boss? Is there a bugtracker ticket for it?
Left wing bugs out when you finishes the pq's an enter to the boss and someone die, click respawn and get the respawn inside at the same spot where you have died, when that happens, the dungeons has become bugged and all the party get respawned in the boss room with wounds debuff, if someone tries to leave the room, he find itself between the portal and the magic barrier outside, and all the pq's has been reset. This happens more often on the left wing, but also happens on the center, the right wing usually works fine.

Idk if there is a bugtracker ticket.
8x -> Zealot
7x -> Magus, rSH, Sorcerer, Shammy Heal, mSH
6x -> Shammy dps
5x -> DoK , Wich Elf, Choppa, Chosen, BWizard
4x -> Mara
3x -> BG, Zealot dps
2x -> BO, 3rd Shammy

Ads
kryss

Post#119 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:08 am

TreefAM wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:28 pm Yeah some serious wbs taking we/wh for their aoe lol, this does nothing to their usefulness in the city fights
You don't know what you are talking about. The AoE component with sweeping razor is essential for effective morale draining in cities (vitriolic tactic anyone?). If you do your main job AND be a nice dps as well (with good equip you can be on top of the chain along with BWs and Slayers) is just icing on the cake.

dalen
Developer

Post#120 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:42 am

Droak wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:13 am All of my abilities are missing. How do you restart the game and launcher? I don't know how to do that.
Here's some instructions on how to restart the launcher:

1. Press the "X" button on top right corner of the launcher
2. Start the launcher again
Source Developer