Recent Topics

Ads

Wondering how to level up without quests

Let's talk about... everything else
Bagietson

Wondering how to level up without quests

Post#1 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:38 pm

Hey, so basically what the title says because questing ain't much my thing because i don't really get anything much from them just kill, gather and come back. I'd like to go farm some monsters for exp and maybe do some camps for items. I'm a level 11 DoK

Ads
jokerspsycho

Re: Wondering how to level up without quests

Post#2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:49 pm

Are you wanting to avoid pvp and questing? Just wanting to grind mobs? Could do PQs and instances I suppose.

Kaelang

Post#3 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:50 pm

The main ways to level are through PQ (Public Quests), Scenarios (Instanced PvP) or Open RvR (Renown XP).

Typically, most players will suggest levelling through PvP as you can also gear efficiently through the emblems obtained. They will usually run Scenarios Tier 1, to level 16, and then either find a premade / group of friends to play with in Scenarios, or join the open RvR combat.

You get a buff that bolsters your stats so you'll be useful to any warband as a healer.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Fey

Post#4 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:20 pm

My advice is to grind the butchering gathering skill. Any non-humanoid NPC can be butchered. Farm lizards and scorpions for to make low level armor pots. Farm bats, when you can find them, for absorb pots.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan