Recent Topics

Ads

This will change your point of view of your characters!

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dana
Former Staff

This will change your point of view of your characters!

Post#1 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Have fun!

Here's the Hulk, but this one was a gimme. You can't give orcs hair so it wasn't perfect but all you really need him to be is big, green and shirtless so this one is a success.

This here is the face of Everquest, Firiona Vie. This was the closest ponytail style, but I think using a Sorceress would have made for a closer stance. Just pretend that the sword is a staff and we're good to go.

It's the gamedom's favourite lawyer Phoenix Wright! I found that the Bright Wizard had the most unique hair and beard options. There was, sadly, nothing to match Apollo's hair though.

It's Wolverine! To be honest, that Bright Wizard hairstyle just wrote itself. Too bad he didn't have any non-ridiculous sideburns to choose from. It's was either foot-long mutton chops or nothing. Think of him as Wolverine if he was conceived back when that beard was in fashion. Which, come to think of it, was always.

This Saber actually came out pretty close, even though there was no 'tiny nose and mouth' option. WAR is definitely not anime-friendly

As a bonus though she even got Saber's invisible sword.

Gerard Way was easy to recreate once I started using girls. This was expected.

As a special one I'll show you what a fair portion of people tried to do anyways. A BW Goku. To test this I searched for Goku on Realmwar under just Bright Wizards. 9 Gokus, 5 Gokuus and 17 Ssjgokus. This isn't even counting the other classes, or names like Sephirothxgoku.

Speaking of which... Pretty close eh? And I used a male character and everything. This was not expected.

(Not my work - all praise to http://wideeyednewb.blogspot.de/2009_02_01_archive.html )
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Ads
zabis

Re: This will change your point of view of your characters!

Post#2 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:36 am

ORC SMASH!
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

doombane

Post#3 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:46 am

Hahah that's awesome!

drmordread
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri May 15, 2015 6:43 am

Not Anime friendly....

THANK GOD!!!
It is one reason I play this game, it doesnt look like anime
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Luth

Post#5 » Fri May 15, 2015 6:59 am

Dana wrote:Have fun!

Here's the Hulk, but this one was a gimme. You can't give orcs hair so it wasn't perfect but all you really need him to be is big, green and shirtless so this one is a success.

Click here to watch on YouTube