Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Everdin

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#41 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:20 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:42 pm

(It’s still WIP)
Endgame Gear Appearance Rework;

Now that the state of game is moving closer towards "complete" regarding T4 gear, there will be changes done to various appearances on RvR/SC/PvE sets. The original game had somewhat unique looks on various gear sets, here they have been somewhat of a mix so far, but current plan is to re-organize various gears so that every set should be able to have a unique looking Shoulder and Helm at least.

This means moving some appearances from some items to other items, or possibly trying to add in the few possibly still unused appearances, to provide better visuals and ensure that each gear has at least somewhat unique look, as well as clearing shared appearances from some sets.

Also, all the rework is based on how mythic labeled each pieces in file names (for exemple sovereign is T6 and alt sovereign helm and shoulders is T6_A)

We are making a new gear set appearance guide for next patch.
Unique look? ever checked this for lion? Bad april joke
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
oldone

Post#42 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:30 pm

Anybody else not able to do any damage in the new SC? I ran it twice and both times every single attack I made was blocked. I did 0 damage in both scenarios.

Teefz

Post#43 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 pm

@Grunbag - well done on the apperance re-work so far! It has been a long time coming.

* For all the people whining endlessly about their fashionhammer - get over yourself. Play, farm and earn it again. You were never suppose to have an endgame apperance with conq/vanq/inv. And before you go full ragemode, remember it is a work in progress.
Last edited by Teefz on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Foofmonger

Post#44 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:48 pm

Edit: I'm an idiot and didn't think of all the transmogs I had on, I'm fine with the gear changes.
Last edited by Foofmonger on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheKruber

Post#45 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:54 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:40 pm
TheKruber wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:11 pm Anyone know where the old appearance from the "Mercenary" armor set (WH) got switched too?
To Vanquisher? At least that’s where IB went.
Doesnt appear to be true for WH atleast. Can't seem to find what armor set looks like the old Mercenary Set for now.
WH, Dye Enthusiast

Adelmar

Post#46 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:58 pm

Teefz wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 pm @Grunbag - well done on the apperance re-work so far! It has been a long time coming.

* For all the people whining endlessly about their fashionhammer - get over yourself. Play, farm and earn it again. You were never suppose to have an endgame apperance with conq/vanq/inv. And before you go full ragemode, remember it is a work in progress.
WTB upvote option
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Everdin

Post#47 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:12 pm

Teefz wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 pm @Grunbag - well done on the apperance re-work so far! It has been a long time coming.

lion has 4 sets looking exact the same, so I just complain about the "unique" thing
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Cornerback

Post#48 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:46 pm

What is the ID of the new SC so I can add it to QueueQueuer for blacklisting?
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#49 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:10 pm

1. Grunbag has a history of making less than optimal decisions (for example removing wards from PvP gear and forcing people to run Gunbad in order to use ANY endgame PvE gear). If he was in any way consistent in his views then the PvP wards should also be returned.

2. You can't re-farm any influence gear, nor can you redo any solo PvE quests you have already completed (and I've done all of them both). There's TONS of unique items from them that I would have kept if it had been made known that set appearance was going to be changed down the road.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Keula

Post#50 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:42 pm

So where has merc appearance gone? Is it class specific? I want my boots back!
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM