Recent Topics

Ads

ISSUE - No Officer Emblems Dropping

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
thefryinallofus

ISSUE - No Officer Emblems Dropping

Post#1 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:45 pm

Please fix officer emblems not dropping from lvl 30-39 scenarios. It's currently impossible to acquire mercenary gear at the appropriate level. This ticket has been open for over a month! Please +1 this thread so the devs pay attention to the bug ticket. Thanks!

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/15821
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

Ads
Sulorie

Re: ISSUE - No Officer Emblems Dropping

Post#2 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:46 pm

It's actually not impossible, as you only need rr40+ to convert conq emblems, which you get with sc quest, down to officer.
I wouldn't rate this high priority but you have a point, this should get fixed, as there is no reason to give soldier meds as sc win reward for rank 31+.
Dying is no option.

thefryinallofus

Post#3 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:51 pm

Yeah of course it's not critical, but the ticket has been open a month. I can't imagine this is a hard fix.
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:09 pm

It works this way because mid tier scens are technically considered T3. If you were to end up in T4 scens with less than 40RR you would receive Officer medallions.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Sulorie

Post#5 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:17 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:09 pm It works this way because mid tier scens are technically considered T3. If you were to end up in T4 scens with less than 40RR you would receive Officer medallions.
Makes sense. Then this should teach people to get rr40 by the time they reach r35, which is actually not hard to get. :)
Dying is no option.

zachary

Post#6 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:57 pm

Being rr40 at xp35 won't help... they'll still get soldier emblems. The same ones my rr26 xp 22 character gets. That... doesn't seem right.
Xand*r*nius is still trying to Learn To Play

Sulorie

Post#7 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:17 pm

zachary wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:57 pm Being rr40 at xp35 won't help... they'll still get soldier emblems. The same ones my rr26 xp 22 character gets. That... doesn't seem right.
The point was, with rank 35 you can wear anni/merc set and with rr40 you can convert conq emblems, from which you should have earned a lot by doing to sc quests.
Dying is no option.