Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Wolferre

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#21 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:47 am

Oh wow, i have just started this class and prefer the 2HD to SnB, just feels better, will defo take onboard some of the advice posted here.

So far i am just trying to find a nice balance, just not sure which tree is the best to use,

Ads
Ravelasq

Post#22 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:58 pm

I've been playing around with my BG and decided to go 2h, is way more fun than the other tanks for sure.

I'm curious about the gear progresion. What should i focus on before the Sov,BL, etc?. (I'm just lvl 20 on Challenger gear)

Eilhander

Post#23 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:02 pm

On my experience is much better (if you lvl up mostly with RvR) to go SnB until you are high renown due to the lack of survival skills/gear on 2h at low lvl. Also about Enraged beating is an amazing skill if you use it after spending hatred due to the higher chance to crit it's your only skill to do some burst dmg
Talossar - Blackguard 84
Seyren - Swordmaster 69
Pain and Pleasure

jhwieser

Post#24 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:24 pm

XsorrowerX wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:39 am Is Enraged Beating really worth it? It seems counter productive if you are running Hastened Doom since the channel cancels out the auto attacks. I am only in the 20s on my BG, so maybe I'm missing something here. I know it builds a lot of hate quickly, but BG has so many options already as far as skills to be using. Maybe drop it until really high renown rank when I have points to spare? I don't see a huge benefit to this skill.
EB is mostly used to instantly get to full Hatred when combined with Filled With Fury. It's also a great damage tool.
84 BG
4x IB

Efnt

Post#25 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:44 pm

Hey this is awesome thank you so much for posting this.. but , I have a question about which mastery to go for first (Elite Training) or , (Crimson Death)

TreefAM

Post#26 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:33 am

Crimson death always, don't bother with elite training unless you are rr70.

Valdred

Post#27 » Mon May 04, 2020 1:26 am

Murerous Wrath - Aoe dmg skill, this skill is your main source to spread wounds debuff and your main way to help with dps. [180º arc]
i'm new to BG but on the builder murderous wrath is single target . you want talk about monstrous rending ?

And thanks for this guide :)

pizzasektion

Post#28 » Tue May 12, 2020 11:47 am

Hey i am just wondering about gear progression as a BG for small scale
I can afford 3 vanq and 3 opp by now , is that better than full dominator ? Difficult for me to evaluate
Would be grateful for any advice

Ads
TreefAM

Post#29 » Tue May 12, 2020 11:49 am

Go for that mix up, don't buy oppressor items until you have the anathema weapon.

pizzasektion

Post#30 » Tue May 12, 2020 11:59 am

So u are saying i should buy the 3 opp but only if i have the sc weapon ? But that will take so long D: