Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] AoE spec too strong for city siege

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Grock

Re: [WL] AoE spec too strong for city siege

Post#81 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:35 am

Sigford wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:35 am https://imgur.com/a/Y29kyQJ
https://imgur.com/a/yLQJxA9

Hmmm, 4 different WLs, same result. Yes we had Marauder AP/Morale drain/rupts going. We had morale pump and died before it even made a difference. It's real hard to pounce into back field and 1 shot a healer then drop whirling axe to kill the rest.
I doesn't help you that you keep hiding the names.
In those "wl stacking teams" in your screenshots i see some of the oldest and most experienced players of this server that were playing on the high level for the last 3-4 years.
While destro teams are literally nameless
There's no shame in losing to better players, but there's great shame in trying to shift the blame on something else

Show screenshots with fairly matched teams (in terms of players and leaders). Show screenshots where worse team wins with this strat. Then we may have something to talk about.

p.s. this topic looks absolutely comical compared to all the disruption that order had to endure for years prior: Zealot's WoI, Git to da Choppa, Magus' Rift with faster casttime, Sorc's ranged punt knocking people off walls, pouncing melee Squigs with huge damage and yet another repetitive no-immunity knockback, Marauder morale drain/aoeKD/disorient, etc
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
Flavorburst

Post#82 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:40 am

I wish god would take this thread.

Sigford

Post#83 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 am

Grock wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:35 am

Hmmm, 4 different WLs, same result. Yes we had Marauder AP/Morale drain/rupts going. We had morale pump and died before it even made a difference. It's real hard to pounce into back field and 1 shot a healer then drop whirling axe to kill the rest.
In those "wl stacking teams" in your screenshots i see some of the oldest and most experienced players of this server that were playing on the high level for the last 3-4 years.
There's no shame in losing to better players, but there's great shame in trying to shift the blame on something else

Show screenshots with fairly matched teams (in terms of players and leaders). Show screenshots where worse team wins with this strat. Then we may have something to talk about.

p.s. this topic looks absolutely comical compared to all the disruption that order had to endure for years prior: Zealot's WoI, Git to da Choppa, Magus' Rift with faster casttime, Sorc's ranged punt knocking people off walls, pouncing melee Squigs with huge damage and yet another repetitive no-immunity knockback, Marauder morale drain/aoeKD/disorient, etc
Lets just say I lead the WB, and we've beat bombling, zunig, pcheat, rankedsolo, etc. and when we don't beat them typically we put up a decent fight. My chosen's name is Dachosen, I'm not saying we're as good as them, but we put up a great fight against some of the better coordinated WBs. The WLs though we get rofl stomped regardless of strat/comp/morale/etc.
Dachosen - 8X Chosen
<Ere We Go> - GM
The NoBodies -Alliance

Flavorburst

Post#84 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:47 am

Sigford wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 am

Lets just say I lead the WB, and we've beat bombling, zunig, pcheat, rankedsolo, etc. and when we don't beat them typically we put up a decent fight. My chosen's name is Dachosen, I'm not saying we're as good as them, but we put up a great fight against some of the better coordinated WBs. The WLs though we get rofl stomped regardless of strat/comp/morale/etc.
Didn't you get stomped last night by Fenryls /5 warband?

Sigford

Post#85 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:54 am

Flavorburst wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:47 am

If you're talking about Altdorf you mean bombling/secrets?
Dachosen - 8X Chosen
<Ere We Go> - GM
The NoBodies -Alliance

Flavorburst

Post#86 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:57 am

Sigford wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:54 am

No, I meant this one.

Jeez, do you really get stomped so much that you can't keep track of them?

Yikes.

Sigford

Post#87 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:00 am

Flavorburst wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:57 am
Sigford wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:54 am

No, I meant this one.

Jeez, do you really get stomped so much that you can't keep track of them?

Yikes.
Bombling, Secrets, Matt, Halta, Pkware, Nadrill, Rolgrom, Bigkringer are you trolling??? Like Bombling/Secrets AS I MENTIONED ABOVE are in there lol. That's not really a /5 pug that is a group of players that typically play in some of the better WBs. Sure they're missing a Rankedsolo/Hynmar etc in the healing core, but don't come at us with a "oh it's a /5 pug" when you know d**n well that's far better than "just a /5 pug." Who's you're character again and what class is it?
Dachosen - 8X Chosen
<Ere We Go> - GM
The NoBodies -Alliance

Sigford

Post#88 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:04 am

Also it's note worthy that we had 4 sorcs which is out of our norm and 0 practice playing the composition. Glad you could pull that one though (yeah we got S**T on no doubt and no argument there.
Dachosen - 8X Chosen
<Ere We Go> - GM
The NoBodies -Alliance

Ads
Flavorburst

Post#89 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:08 am

Secrets isn't even in there, Matt is dumb as a box of rocks, and there are 2 ASWs.

Point is, even with no WLs in the entire order WB you are still getting your **** pushed in. It might be because you/the people you play with stink, and not because WL 2 STRONK.

Get your **** together before commenting on class balance.

Sigford

Post#90 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:11 am

Flavorburst wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:08 am Secrets isn't even in there, Matt is dumb as a box of rocks, and there are 2 ASWs.

Point is, even with no WLs in the entire order WB you are still getting your **** pushed in. It might be because you/the people you play with stink, and not because WL 2 STRONK.

Get your **** together before commenting on class balance.
Fair on the secrets that is my bad, and matt does his job no matter how dumb you think he is, wouldn't be in the WBs he plays if he wasn't and yeah the ASWs shred healers left and right. As noted prior to you posting this message 4 sorcs is out of the norm last night we took what we had. Our **** is together 95% of the time we form WBs and we compete with BWs with our normal comps/strats/members, can't even touch 6 WLs. You still failed to answer my question, who are you again?
Dachosen - 8X Chosen
<Ere We Go> - GM
The NoBodies -Alliance