Recent Topics

Ads

People that join Order

Let's talk about... everything else
Vlad333

People that join Order

Post#1 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:29 pm

I started the game 4 days ago and i keep experimenting with classes, currently stuck with WP.
This is offtopic though, the problem is the people playing on Order. At around cr 23, i lose every.single.scenario. You cannot win. No one knows or cares about the objective. No one goes for it, no one checks the map. They have no clue there are multiple points. People play exactly as they do in RvR, and this is a big issue.
Destro is way more organized, they use tactics and strategies. They make bottlenecks at bridges etc.
Order seems to be filled with clueless children that have a lower IQ than
On and on losing streak because they blatantly ignore the objectives.

Ads
Dwanex

Re: People that join Order

Post#2 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:37 pm

Are we playing the same game? Without a premade to level my twink shaman atm I literaly cant win a single SC. Maybe you are facing premades all the time?

Sathenith

Post#3 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:57 pm

I think its all relative to the people that are all online at the time

Sulorie

Post#4 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:08 am

Right now I finished my midtier sc session and we won basically all sc. Destro got farmed hard.

PS: I ignore objective and let others do the boring stuff. :D
Dying is no option.

kmark101

Post#5 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:20 am

If you are on a losing streak it might help to take 15 minutes break and then que again. Chances are that you are facing some organized premade (destro has tons more of these) and you keep queing game after game into the same scenarios. Break the cycle.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

wpc56
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:36 am

Are you playing at different hours? mid tier SC order has been winning most of them. 40 though... that's a different story

Zeevush

Post#7 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:07 am

As a solution you could organize a premade where everybody would play as you expect them or you could reroll destr if you really think they are so much better (played both sides t1 and didn't see any essential difference personally).
Also before blaming everybody and measuring IQ you could consider your own role in this situation, after all you are a constant factor in all this lost SCs not necessarily because you are a bad player maybe just bringing bad luck into your group or something.

scatterthewinds

Post#8 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:19 am

make a premade to give yourself an even chance - you still need to be better than the premade(s) on the opposing team. Some people will claim they queue solo and go on winning streaks but that is likely due to them not noticing friendly premades on their team carrying them.

Ads
Demetrios

Post#9 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:03 am

Vlad333 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:29 pm I started the game 4 days ago and i keep experimenting with classes, currently stuck with WP.
This is offtopic though, the problem is the people playing on Order. At around cr 23, i lose every.single.scenario. You cannot win. No one knows or cares about the objective. No one goes for it, no one checks the map. They have no clue there are multiple points. People play exactly as they do in RvR, and this is a big issue.
Destro is way more organized, they use tactics and strategies. They make bottlenecks at bridges etc.
You're clearly facing off against pre-mades as Destro all I ever hear is Order winning all the time, Order is far more organized in our SCs, and the majority of Destro wouldn't know where the sharp end of the weapon goes. It's the same for both factions.

M0rw47h

Post#10 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:14 am

Vlad333 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:29 pm I started the game 4 days ago and i keep experimenting with classes, currently stuck with WP.
Check what is non-premade scenario and que only that to avoid premade vs pug. You can do that by typing in game .pug , que only for that scenario.