Recent Topics

Ads

Huge Order/Destro moral unbalance

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Direbloodykiller

Re: Huge Order/Destro moral unbalance

Post#11 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:10 pm

StrongUn wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:40 pm destro OP!!! nerf destro!!!
StrongUn wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:52 pm Marauder morale drain = superhipermegaultraOP

Slayer Rampage = ok

ok mates...
oaliaen is this your new thing? changing the handle obviously doesnt help to camoflage who you are when youre full of it

on topic... everything cant be mirrored... isnt this one ofthe things we love about the game? (i honestly dont know why we got shatter for sorcs)

Ads
Grognir

Post#12 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:14 pm

Thank you @Aurandilaz for your very interesting answer!

I agree with many parts of the beginning of your message , if I may do some comments :
Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:59 pm Your post has some false information and weird conclusions.
Zealot is self pump tactic.
WH has 2 drains.
Shaman pumps group with EWG which has somewhat long CD, AM st pumps with nonstop spam, and gets an ally to M4 within 25-30sec. (say a KOTB with Solar Flare)
Mara drains is way superior to other drains for sure, but Solar Flare hits for certain and drains enough to nullify enemy M4s. BW BH drains massive amount of morale as well.
Indeed I have corrected the Zealot status, it was my bad. And again you are right WH has two morals drain but SM has a single target -100 moral drain and Mara is so efficient so i considered that it was balanced at the end.

I do not think we have to completely nerf aibility or else (I am not telling the Mara are OP), but some slight adjustment have to be done according to me. Maybe as you suggest something on the Mara for sure, but for example removing the aoe moral drain on RP seems to me finally a bad idea considering shamy abilities. The fact is that in several fight, we were not even able to reach M1 before some M2 destro bomb in cities, we are far from thinking of a kotbs M4 even in 30s, and that is for sure an issue.

In oRvR we have other way to get and wait for moral, and the balanced point of view you describe between order and destro is then applicable, but not sure today it is the case in cities.
Last edited by Grognir on Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wam

Post#13 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:15 pm

Acidic wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:58 pm Somehow this thread bring a certain tank M4 to mind which aoe drains all moral, oh wonder why that not mentioned when talking about drains
because one its a m4 and only hits 9 targets and easily countered

but something which is perma like mara moral drain and can effect way more and no counter to it is totally different but of course you would be bias as always and can't see the difference

Now if AM could pump a kotbs to m4 within a few seconds and there was no counter and it effected more than 9 targets ofc i would be mentioning solar flare too... but its not that way and you as someone who is very experienced in orvr should know better and should know the difference but again destro bias 8-)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Vayra

Post#14 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:16 pm

Direbloodykiller wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:10 pm (i honestly dont know why we got shatter for sorcs)
Because they enforced a 5s min CD on IW. If they take the M2 away, we need that restriction lifted to have any chance at being competitive with BWs.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Sofong

Post#15 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:16 pm

lol..... oder bias is unbelievable..... id trade morale drain ap drain bla bla bla..... with ID/SL/rampage/CS/pounce/teleport and so forth

Wam

Post#16 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:19 pm

Sofong wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:16 pm lol..... oder bias is unbelievable..... id trade morale drain ap drain bla bla bla..... with ID/SL/rampage/CS/pounce/teleport and so forth
MSH can pounce

SL is nerfed and also there is mirror...

Teleport is on a useless class

I don't see which of these abilites make any impact besides rampage which is core slayer mechanic and doesnt compare to morale drain
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

StrongUn

Post#17 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:19 pm

Direbloodykiller wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:10 pm
StrongUn wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:40 pm destro OP!!! nerf destro!!!
StrongUn wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:52 pm Marauder morale drain = superhipermegaultraOP

Slayer Rampage = ok

ok mates...
oaliaen is this your new thing? changing the handle obviously doesnt help to camoflage who you are when youre full of it

on topic... everything cant be mirrored... isnt this one ofthe things we love about the game? (i honestly dont know why we got shatter for sorcs)

mmm what?

Rahum

Post#18 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:55 pm

Imbalance in the face. Take action.
Rahum-SW80+
Benzine-BW80+
Buffhead-WP80+
Thiswaip-KotBS80+
Shiniobi-SH79+

Ads
Direbloodykiller

Post#19 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:57 pm

Vayra wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:16 pm
Direbloodykiller wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:10 pm (i honestly dont know why we got shatter for sorcs)
Because they enforced a 5s min CD on IW. If they take the M2 away, we need that restriction lifted to have any chance at being competitive with BWs.
sounds reasonable

AKENAVA

Post#20 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:02 pm

Hooray, someone raised this question. The main thing is to see it!