Recent Topics

Ads

frequent CTD during keep fights

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Kaozium

frequent CTD during keep fights

Post#1 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:35 pm

Hello,

during massive keepfights I crash to desktop every few minutes, sometimes less than a minute apart. Makes me lose my wb spot all the time and puts me in difficult situations. Sometimes literally unplayable. Is there any fix ? High end computer here...

Thanks

Ads
Elio

Re: frequent CTD during keep fights

Post#2 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:58 am

A quick fix for me was to make sure I was running the 64 bit client. When you open the launcher click the cog in the upper right and then choose "64 Bit" and then click save.

Phantasm

Post#3 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:00 am

Spoiler:
Kaozium wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:35 pm Hello,

during massive keepfights I crash to desktop every few minutes, sometimes less than a minute apart. Makes me lose my wb spot all the time and puts me in difficult situations. Sometimes literally unplayable. Is there any fix ? High end computer here...

Thanks
Few months ago I`ve noticed increased amount of CTDs especially in forts, sometimes 10 times in 1 hr. I tried to remember what had changed before and then, came to conclusion it was recent changed RAM XMP that doesnt cooperate with Ryzen. I manually changed RAM settings thanks to Ryzen RAM utillity and bam! - no CTD whatsoever (unless whole server crash). So if u got Ryzen try find out best settings for your RAM. Possible thats this.

Kaozium

Post#4 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:48 pm

Elio wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:58 am A quick fix for me was to make sure I was running the 64 bit client. When you open the launcher click the cog in the upper right and then choose "64 Bit" and then click save.
Just wanted to pass by and thank you, that 64bit thing fixed my problem definitively :)