Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
PopaMMs

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics v1.03 - ReShade 4.2.1

Post#511 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:16 pm

I download 4.3.0 on the Reshade.me site.

It's add me several shader effects but no textures, where can I find hem ?

Ads
Olszewski

Post#512 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:40 pm

PopaMMs wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:16 pm I download 4.3.0 on the Reshade.me site.

It's add me several shader effects but no textures, where can I find hem ?
i sent ya a forum mail

PopaMMs

Post#513 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:17 pm

I try again to install this mod.

There is something strange.

In the "log" tab all seems to be correct, the mod charges the Deband and the Tonemap but it is block when it wants to load textures.

My question is where can I find thoses textures ? In tha 1.03 patch there is only :
dintpu8.dll
reshade.dll
reshade.ini
a reshade folder with
default.ini
shaders folder with
Deband.fx
Reshade.fxh
ReshadeUI.fxh
Tonemap.fx
Textures folder which is empty.

Second question, in the settings do I have to define a preset path or not ?

Olszewski

Post#514 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 pm

When the game is open hit the home key on ur keyboard. You will see the reshade UI. I can offer you in coms help with walk through on the weekend ur time zone. The textures folder and items are really not important. Its the shaders/shader folder and shaders in the folder that will make the changes.

xpander
Community Management

Post#515 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:41 am

Does anyone have v1.02 link? Im asking because 1.03 doesnt seem to work under linux with wine. tonemap and deband fails to load

edit: already found
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Dodo1982

Post#516 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:20 pm

Thank you so much for the hard work, enormous difference to the standard set up.

Pipkin

Post#517 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:24 pm

I just installed this and now flames, in-game, are making players go completely white. Any fix? Did I do something incorrectly?

I downloaded the newest reshader, 4.3.5, I think? And Sildur's. I load tonemap and deband. Disabling either does not prevent this effect.

RuffRyder

Post#518 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Pipkin wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:24 pm I just installed this and now flames, in-game, are making players go completely white. Any fix? Did I do something incorrectly?

I downloaded the newest reshader, 4.3.5, I think? And Sildur's. I load tonemap and deband. Disabling either does not prevent this effect.
Got the same issue here, any help would be appreciated, including a hint how to revert enabling ReShade until I know how to fix this.

EDIT: To disable/remove ReShade again the following worked for me: https://reshade.me/forum/general-discus ... ll-reshade
Last edited by RuffRyder on Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Ads
Yaeger

Post#519 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:44 pm

I have an issue with the inspector. It always switches back to global driver profile although I pressed the apply changes button. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Edit: problem solved

RuffRyder

Post#520 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:25 pm

RuffRyder wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:39 pm
Pipkin wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:24 pm I just installed this and now flames, in-game, are making players go completely white. Any fix? Did I do something incorrectly?

Got the same issue here, any help would be appreciated, including a hint how to revert enabling ReShade until I know how to fix this.

EDIT: To disable/remove ReShade again the following worked for me: https://reshade.me/forum/general-discus ... ll-reshade
Well to answer my own question (found the answer on RoR Discord): Disabling lightmaps in the RoR display settings solved the issue.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)