Recent Topics

Ads

Good Duos SHaman + *insert*

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
FidgetFingers

Good Duos SHaman + *insert*

Post#1 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:44 pm

Hey guys.

Me and friend have joint the game and are loving it. My friend is a shaman and seems to be sticking to it! I on the other hand are an altoholic with 9 chars at lvl 10 and above.

My highest is a shaman and we were thinking of running duo shamans and both being a heal/dps specs - Is this viable? I also tried choppa but the 50% extra dmg on me i didnt really like. I liked the Marauder and that is a close second to shaman. Though my favourite character to play when he is not around is my Magus but that doesnt feel like it meshes well with his shaman. I know all this is low level so i cannot really judge - Can anyone offer 2 cents please?

Ads
M0rw47h

Re: Good Duos SHaman + *insert*

Post#2 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:00 pm

DPS Shamans are more than viable for ganking. Relife is a living proof of it.
You may also try Shaman + Squig Heder as they both have good mobility and ability to poke at range.

FidgetFingers

Post#3 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:11 pm

Thanks for reply! is Relife a good shaman? does he have video( checked youtube under relife couldn't find anything) Squid herder is one character I haven't tried! time for another alt!

Bozzax

Post#4 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:06 pm

Shaman + Shaman
Or
WE + Shaman (kite ST heal)
Or
Shaman (dot dps)+ tanky melee squiggy (cc snare)
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Sulorie

Post#5 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 pm

FidgetFingers wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:11 pm is Relife a good shaman? does he have video( checked youtube under relife couldn't find anything) Squid herder is one character I haven't tried! time for another alt!
No but still squig herder matches good with shaman. Many setups are possible but may alternate in spec depending on current rank.

Dps Shaman + Range Squig (best below rank 39 and then again after rr70)/melee Squig
Dps Shaman + Dps Shaman
Dps Shaman + Heal Zealot
Dps Shaman + Chosen (requires good gear to tanky enough without much healing)
Heal Shaman (Silence specced)+ WE/Marauder
Heal Shaman (Healdebuff specced) + Sorc (ST dot spec)
Heal Shaman (Healdebuff specced) + Magus (ST spec)
Dying is no option.

Elendal

Post#6 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:28 am

The best duo for shaman is Ramble or any choppa

Jockhealz

noobwarrior

Post#7 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:08 pm

There are no solo videos of me because I don't know how to record something like that (witchcraft) ^^
at the moment i am the only shaman who knows how to kill wl know no other *
and I always play solo no grp ..
if someone helps me only because they want and don't have to..

the only ones that will be dangerous to you are AM's since i play the game here they are too powerful
otherwise I have no natural enemies here.. :mrgreen:

Sulorie

Post#8 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:36 pm

You have a 1vs1 spec without any pressure to kill healed targets. It's a hybrid spec with about 50% less dmg than a true dps spec but more defense in order to kill dangerous classes for full dps specs like WL. People dying to that are too stubborn to quit the fight or use potions, because the fights takes quite a while.
Dying is no option.

Ads