Recent Topics

Ads

About City Siege Quee System

Let's talk about... everything else
Enginnerwh

About City Siege Quee System

Post#1 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:26 pm

Does anyone else think the City Siege system is unfair?

I know that those with closed WB will ignore it, but it is a fact that the system harms less active players, who play less time a day.

If you don't have a meta class, you can give up on winning if you're not very lucky. And whether you are RR 50 or 80, you will be left out of the WBs and will have to try to enter solo.

As much as the Live system was facilitated by being able to go out and try a better stance, it was still less unfair.

I think that to enter the queue it should be by solo quee.

So it would be less unfair, as everyone would depend on luck not to catch pre mades vs pugs

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: About City Siege Quee System

Post#2 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Seems fair. No one has prevented you from forming an entire warband of undergeared players on classes and specs that don't fit the expected challenge. You're not excluded from participating, that's just how you choose to play a massive RvR game focused on large coordinated group battles, particularly at the penultimate stage of the campaign where we strongly lean on WBvWB scale throughout.

I totally understand the feeling you're having, we see it all the time. It's a pretty popular sentiment among the playerbase even. That doesn't mean it's right.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog