Recent Topics

Ads

Ready-check for warbands to cityqueue

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
wonshot

Ready-check for warbands to cityqueue

Post#1 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:42 am

Hello,

A simple suggestion. With citysieges being a new sort of content, warband leaders struggling building their parties and warbands can be messy to get an idea about if everyone is ready to go after afking, respecing, walking the dog etc.

Could the surrender vote system from Scenarios be slightly altered into a different version for Warbandleaders to start a .readycheck vote for the warband, and people can show .yes .no to vote if they are ready. I hope this would especially help warbands who are more pickup based and not on voicecom to avoid issues where one guy is still respecing, flying or afk. and not lose precious queuetime due to lack of organization.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Ototo

Re: Ready-check for warbands to cityqueue

Post#2 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:33 am

I usually do this inside parties. Way easier to delegate and reduce the numbers each person has to keep tracking of.
Spoiler:

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:23 pm

re purposing the surrender addon might be possible but tricky. This is something I wanted for a long time but its very low in any prio list of ours. Though I have an idea on how to make it work without any additional addons

Xergon

Post#4 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:00 pm

Awesome idea !

I think Enemy has option ReadyCheck just need fixed version with working Intercom Channel.

The Unlikely Plan
YouTube