Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 25/01/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
grendel1892

Re: Patch Notes 25/01/2020

Post#31 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:05 pm

I have never done the guild quests before but I tried the SC quest today with a guild group. We won three sc's (High pass, Nordenwatch, and Talabec damn) but we didn't get the completion of the quest. Anyone have any suggestions? am I doing something wrong?

We also did the RvR zone lock quest and got no credit for that, But I see earlier in this thread that we have to /GuildInvolve or Guildclaim in order to get quest Completion. So I will try that next.
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#32 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:13 pm

grendel1892 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:05 pm I have never done the guild quests before but I tried the SC quest today with a guild group. We won three sc's (High pass, Nordenwatch, and Talabec damn) but we didn't get the completion of the quest. Anyone have any suggestions? am I doing something wrong?

We also did the RvR zone lock quest and got no credit for that, But I see earlier in this thread that we have to /GuildInvolve or Guildclaim in order to get quest Completion. So I will try that next.
dont waste the gold! the quests are broke atm i have it bugtracked for nath
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

engharat

Post#33 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:53 pm

While highly appreciating all the hard work done by the staff, the question naturally rises in my mind: why buffing the strongest melee dps class and not buffing SW/SH archer skills, which are blatantly underperforming?

Detangler

Post#34 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:27 am

Is the oil damage doing 3k a hit intentional? Cause I'm sure a select few order players are running out of spare pants from creaming themselves every keep defense over this change...
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

dansari

Post#35 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:06 am

Boursk wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:04 pm Requested by someone:

Absolutely no one:

Dev: white lions buffs.
People complaining about buffing Blindside and Shattering Blow like they've never looked at the builder.
engharat wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:53 pm While highly appreciating all the hard work done by the staff, the question naturally rises in my mind: why buffing the strongest melee dps class and not buffing SW/SH archer skills, which are blatantly underperforming?
Squid damage is perfectly fine it's the fact you need No Quarter to be viable ranged SW to be the problem
<Salt Factory>

Glorian

Post#36 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:22 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:13 pm
grendel1892 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:05 pm I have never done the guild quests before but I tried the SC quest today with a guild group. We won three sc's (High pass, Nordenwatch, and Talabec damn) but we didn't get the completion of the quest. Anyone have any suggestions? am I doing something wrong?

dont waste the gold! the quests are broke atm i have it bugtracked for nath

Thanks for testing.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#37 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:07 pm

engharat wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:53 pm While highly appreciating all the hard work done by the staff, the question naturally rises in my mind: why buffing the strongest melee dps class and not buffing SW/SH archer skills, which are blatantly underperforming?
Devs don't work on things based off leading questions raised after the fact by community members. We certainly don't work on one class with any regard to any other class unless it has highly relevant reasons to do so. We also work on things because we enjoy it, have been intrigued by something, find an interesting angle to tweak something, or just feel a responsibility at some random moment to address it.

If you have detailed and specific improvements you would like to see for ranged sq/sw post them on the balance forum. If they're worth using right away they might get implemented, if they're worth discussing they might get moved to the discussion section. If they're worthless they'll probably just sit there.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Hat

Post#38 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:24 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:27 am Is the oil damage doing 3k a hit intentional? Cause I'm sure a select few order players are running out of spare pants from creaming themselves every keep defense over this change...
Yep, 3000 damage (0 mitigation) on my tanks to oil yesterday.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#39 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:12 pm

Hat wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:24 pm
Detangler wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:27 am Is the oil damage doing 3k a hit intentional? Cause I'm sure a select few order players are running out of spare pants from creaming themselves every keep defense over this change...
Yep, 3000 damage (0 mitigation) on my tanks to oil yesterday.
Oil was not intended to be mitigated. This was fixed in a recent patch. Kill the oil first.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Acidic

Post#40 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:34 am

Would there be any chance in armory to search in class so you could see rr leader board including those that don’t do SC
Would be nice