Recent Topics

Ads

Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Let's talk about... everything else
havartii

Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#1 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:53 am

Squigs are jumping into keeps with doors up. I am pretty sure this is not how the game was intended to be played. Please take away the ability to do this as the players can't seem to stop themselves. One person I see do this quite often is none other than Meatballsub (some know him as onemantankwall) . This is exploiting and needs to stop, there is always a few who ruin it for everyone. The Squig should have it's pounce reduced.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
thefryinallofus

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:01 am

You didn't order Meatball sub? 8 dolla. Seriously though - Secrets does it all the time.
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

havartii

Post#3 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:14 am

Like I said, the players can't seem to stop themselves, something needs to be done to the class then. Back in live we used to jump the hill in Empire t2 to get in the keep. Guess what we got banned for it. Now they have a fence there. Reason for ban? This is not how game was intended. Exploit. Maybe Secrets should set a better example? I watch his stream on the regular, never seen him do that, nor have I seen him play a squig.

thefryinallofus

Post#4 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:28 am

The meatball subs will continue to be delivered. 30 minutes or it's free.

Onemantankwall

Post#5 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:34 am

One can only pounce from a leveled surface thx to Z axis. If someone intentionally sits in the PERFECT spot to be pounced on from a level Z Axis field its pretty much your fault. Aaaaannnnddd since you wanna name shame, I don't do anything your lead dev WL Secrets doesn't (same exact pounce mechanic as WL SW AAAANNNNDDDDDD SM ((alil order bias yea???)) as you don't seem to know anything about any classes). No exploits just mechanics yo . You act like pouncing from the same height is a exploit by that logic ud have to remove all pounce mechanics completely. Destro has complained about teleporting sws/pouncing sms and wls to kill oil and gank forever now welcome to a taste of your own medicine.
Last edited by Onemantankwall on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

thefryinallofus

Post#6 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:37 am

@OneManTankWall, I don't think he likes the taste of your meatballs.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:49 am

lead dev secrets? oneman please check that again.

Also I have stated this before but if anyone finds any spot where you can pounce up a wall a bug report should be made with details as I will block those off. As stated pouncing up a wall is not intended and should not happen.

Onemantankwall

Post#8 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:54 am

Natherul wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:49 am lead dev secrets? oneman please check that again.

Also I have stated this before but if anyone finds any spot where you can pounce up a wall a bug report should be made with details as I will block those off. As stated pouncing up a wall is not intended and should not happen.
I can compose a list of all the spots i can think of then and provide them for you if you're up to the task of fixing them all
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
havartii

Post#9 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:28 am

I don't care who you pounce on, or from what axis yo. You should not be able to pounce in keeps while door is up yo. That goes for any class on either side yo.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#10 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:32 am

havartii wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:28 am I don't care who you pounce on, or from what axis yo. You should not be able to pounce in keeps while door is up yo. That goes for any class on either side yo.
door up or not does not matter, pounces up on walls is never accepted and I fix any such cases that I get reports of.