Recent Topics

Ads

A small visual guide to trophy unlocks

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Psychopski
Suspended

Re: A small visual guide to trophy unlocks

Post#21 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:28 pm

Tarkguro wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:39 am Hi all,

I m intersted in 2 trophy for my BO:

1) Unshaven Head

2) Karl's Limp Wrist

I have the bestial tokens but i cant find these trophies in the Lyceum. A player tell me that these trophies are for human only but i clearly remember that, when i played Warhammer Online in the official server, my BO had 4 unshaven heads on belt and 1 Karl's Wrist on shoulder. Is still possible for a BO to have these trophies (maybe i have to unlock them) and if is possible, how?

It's because they're for whatever reason restricted to "CHaos" aka Humans. If you changed the criteria in the items listing up top to "Show all" you'll see the Unshaven head there but it's red for Greenskins and says "Chaos".

This wasn't how things were on live. I realize Return of Reckoning does thigns different, but as far as trophies I dont see the point. These are aesthetics and should be a fun thing for all races per Order and Chaos as factions.

Ads
Psychopski
Suspended

Post#22 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:31 pm

Why can't i buy the "unshaven head" as a Goblin? Why is it restricted to "Chaos"? Isn't Chaos the entire faction? In the picture gallery listed above in the main thread "Unshaven Head" is shown on a Goblin. On live I had 3 Unshaven heads on both my Squig Herder and my Shaman.

I dont understand restricting trophies to each race. Makes no sense and it's making a really cool and fun aspect of the game infuriating.

Skullgrin

Post#23 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Psychopski wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:31 pm Why can't i buy the "unshaven head" as a Goblin? Why is it restricted to "Chaos"? Isn't Chaos the entire faction? In the picture gallery listed above in the main thread "Unshaven Head" is shown on a Goblin. On live I had 3 Unshaven heads on both my Squig Herder and my Shaman.

I dont understand restricting trophies to each race. Makes no sense and it's making a really cool and fun aspect of the game infuriating.

If you had it on live then its probably an oversight by the Dev team or a bug. Put it on the bug tracker and they will most likely fix it.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Psychopski
Suspended

Post#24 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:34 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:37 pm
Psychopski wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:31 pm Why can't i buy the "unshaven head" as a Goblin? Why is it restricted to "Chaos"? Isn't Chaos the entire faction? In the picture gallery listed above in the main thread "Unshaven Head" is shown on a Goblin. On live I had 3 Unshaven heads on both my Squig Herder and my Shaman.

If you had it on live then its probably an oversight by the Dev team or a bug. Put it on the bug tracker and they will most likely fix it.
check the link and included post with pictures of trophies below. Second Row from the top, dead center. It's a Gobbo sporting the Unshaven Head. The tooltip description even says "Orc, Goblin, Dark Elves, chaos".

viewtopic.php?t=10828

TenTonHammer

Post#25 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:56 pm

hmmm same for the bleached skull too which iirc is chaos only atm

yeah we need to get this on the bug tracker, fashionhammer will not be denied

Skullgrin

Post#26 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Psychopski wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:34 pm check the link and included post with pictures of trophies below. Second Row from the top, dead center. It's a Gobbo sporting the Unshaven Head. The tooltip description even says "Orc, Goblin, Dark Elves, chaos".

viewtopic.php?t=10828

I'm not on the Dev team, telling me ain't gonna get it fixed. And they don't look for broken things in forum posts, it would take too long. They want people to use the bug tracker so all bugs reported are in a place that they can be easily tracked. Use it if you want this to be fixed.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

TenTonHammer

Post#27 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:03 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:54 pm
I'm not on the Dev team, telling me ain't gonna get it fixed. And they don't look for broken things in forum posts, it would take too long. They want people to use the bug tracker so all bugs reported are in a place that they can be easily tracked. Use it if you want this to be fixed.
looks like we got some progress already

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/14508

cant wait to get unshaven head on my choppa and BO soon :D

Toggle

Re: A visual guide to trophy unlocks

Post#28 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:57 am

RyanMakara wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:44 pm I've already made one, it's linked on the front page in the patchnotes; http://imgur.com/a/XHhJO
Includes ALL purchasable trophies, on both Destro and Order.
It's trying to make me log in to see this now. Any chance of getting it fixed/re-posted? Thanks!
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Ads
SmashPotato

Post#29 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:53 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:41 pm With the new trophy unlocks i rushed around the net to try and find images of all the diffrent picturs of trophies and i wanted to share what i found

i hope its some what helpful when you pick your rewards

Sorry to necro an old thread. I was wondering if you still have this useful visual guide. Would really appreciate it!