Recent Topics

Ads

Can You Please Fix Forts

Let's talk about... everything else
Shavalen
Banned

Re: Can You Please Fix Forts

Post#11 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:34 am

Since im NA by the time i get on its nothing but a destro zerg.I figure whats the use?

Ads
Vri

Post#12 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:01 am

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when an RoR team member reads comments like the one trying to troll. What plays out in my mind is...

RoR team member: " You call center Scottish *^%$. Enjoy the seven day time out you haggis munching hill tribe pagan."

Eweon

Post#13 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:52 am

Yes, pls. Change it!
We see all what happens. x-realming - all are frustarated about the situation, so order players leave at this time to destro :arrow: boring - empty zones. Fast locks. And the "good thing" for this you get reknown and xp. Not much, but still to much.
In the EU morning and afternon you can zerg with destros and do 2 - 4 Forts without a enemy.
Strong order guilds change sides. Thundercats move to destro - 7th change to destro. (not all the time, but the started x-realming, too) - Seems the system support this.

I feel a little bit helpless, why all this happens for such a long time.

Other toughts: Old T2 und T3 mosts time is dead. Forts dont work well (worst thing that happens in the last month), citys are coming... You take out the 40/40 condition for forts - For city siege it comes back... lol... so its again a break time for all non-40/40s

If its all because players want to equip chars - this is the starting point to think about. Get Medals to each zone logg. Reduce the numbers of medals depending on AAO.
For example. One Part of a set should be really expensive (for example 800 Medals). For a zone lock you get 4 Medals. With 20% AAO 3- with AAo 40% 2 - with AAO 40%+ 1, with AAO 60% 0. PVE-zone locks - 0 medals. Use is also in fort or city - :arrow: war is everywhere and is everywhere equal important.
This will bring back T2 up to a higher level.

turlututuhu

Post#14 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:56 pm

Fix what ? The Fort ? The game ?
There is no game, only gear progression.
Gear is the most important thing so don't look for players here, there are only farmers (gear farmers and kill farmers) who look for AAO and AOE, easy win for fastest gear.
Battles can be found on the way...
Strategy... Where ? What Warhammer ?

Gear make the rule !
test monkey 062 (test failure... escaped)

Ilathira

Post#15 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:57 pm

Personally, I love this new thing the Destros do, where they open two Forts just to spread out Order (who are less numbers anyway) more, making it even easier for them to win. I mean wtf is that all about? They just want an easy grind.
I remember someone saying in a different thread that Order was just complaining because the wanted easy rewards... what a joke!

I do however agree with the suggestion that the more people you have on your side the lesser your reward should be... why get all the goods for no work?

Shalktonin

Post#16 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:12 pm

whats more interesting is the fact that the people who are posting here complaining about destro have not played the flip side and please don't say you do because you have not. There are just as many times over the last 3 weeks where order has sat on their butts doing nothing till its time to defend and then boom Order is suddenly filling the fort up.

So no it happens to both sides the only thing i can see is that order seems to be to busy tearing into each other to organize a push of their own during NA times. Maybe start there and ditch the edgelord mentality behind NA Order times.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

CountTalabecland

Post#17 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:13 pm

There are Order who play during NA times? ^^^

The current state rewards people for zerging and PvE fights against keep lords so why would anyone defend when most of the time they will get nothing because they are too outnumbered to even get the pity medallions.

Most forts are now shorter than a scenario after the patch.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Elvenis

Post#18 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:11 pm

I'm order side, and still i log destruction alt while forts to get rewards, as most players do. Less fun, better gear :mrgreen:

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#19 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:41 pm

still have the problems without renown gain / rolling after fort lock

Gracely

Post#20 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Devs favouring one side over another is a complete myth.