Recent Topics

Ads

Can't login in the game

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Cher

Can't login in the game

Post#1 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:19 pm

Hello there!
I can't loggin on the characters. When I try to go to one of my characters, I am thrown out to choose a server, out of six I go to only three. I hope on your help.

Ads
Zizzelfizz

Re: Can't login in the game

Post#2 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:54 pm

The Same here, cant log in :-(

Elven
Former Staff

Post#3 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:32 pm

During the loading screen after you select the character you want to log in, have you tried typing /stuck twice?

If you're able to do that during the loading screen, it should port your character back to the safe spot in Norsca/Nordland, respectively.

Zizzelfizz

Post#4 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:17 pm

It works, thank you very much !

Cher

Post#5 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:25 pm

Elven wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:32 pm During the loading screen after you select the character you want to log in, have you tried typing /stuck twice?

If you're able to do that during the loading screen, it should port your character back to the safe spot in Norsca/Nordland, respectively.
yep I tried
it doesnt work
thank you

Rydiak

Post#6 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:34 pm

/stuck twice worked to keep me from crashing to desktop, but I had to try to log in multiple times before it finally loaded me into Nordland (it kept disconnecting me back to character select menu). I recommend you keep trying to login on your character after you do /stuck twice.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Cher

Post#7 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Rydiak wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:34 pm /stuck twice worked to keep me from crashing to desktop, but I had to try to log in multiple times before it finally loaded me into Nordland (it kept disconnecting me back to character select menu). I recommend you keep trying to login on your character after you do /stuck twice.
I tried it a lot of times but result only one

Cher

Post#8 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:03 pm

thanks SO much to Daniel and Gambero.

Ads