Ads

They tried everything to stop Ygua Blue

Let's talk about... everything else
Dexy

They tried everything to stop Ygua Blue

Post#1 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:39 pm

…they miserably failed

Yeah, this time I’m pissed off!

From the beginning one, I was aware of being chased, massif cheat and especially unfair behavior from not only Des but (I guess the same people) many Order too!

At my age, it is already very difficult to play with the bests on this server, I consider myself far from the bests…however, in open PVP I’m able to get anyone down , any class, any player as I rely on my experience and cautious tactics…

65.000 kills is a fact! nothing else...

90% of the time I play solo, which is very risky as a Shadow Warrior, not because I’m not social but because I don’t like any kind of restrictions! (guilds, stupid leaders aso.)

2 Days ago, I killed,in open PVP, in a row, 4 players from one of these infamous high lvl (cheating?) premade Des grps.

Since then I’m unable to login into the game with my main char “Ygua Blue” as if a script (cheat code,) whatever, blocks my char from logging in!

I’m able to login with All my 11 other 40+ Order chars, without any problem, but not with Ygua Blue…

Maybe it is a software or client problem, I simply don’t know. It is more than strange…

However, these stupid so called “organized” premade Des grps. (Not ALL, but there are 5-6 around) will surely read this, sooner or later…

You little dumb Kids, do you think that I don’t know, since long, what’s going on here?

As soon as I log in with “Ygua” I have the feeling to be observed, by Order players sitting in the same chat rooms as there Des friends and telling them where I move around…maybe other players experienced similar situations, feel free to comment…

How low and mainly how bad these players must be to be in need to chase single players as they are mostly high-end gear premade Discord linked grps? Only because they got killed once by such players. How miserable is that?

Pure hate and frustration? Bad life, looser generation, I simply don’t have any idea…

I get killed quit often, but once my main char can login again, welcome, sooner or later I will get you, this for sure…then you will remember that you just got killed by your grandpa, looser!

Regards,

PS: Yeah, English isn’t my first language, nor my second, nor my third, sorry for this
If you know the enemy and yourself, you need not fear a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle (Sun Tzu)

Ads
Manatikik

Re: They tried everything to stop Ygua Blue

Post#2 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Just type /stuck twice in the loading screen.

But, yea... probably cheaters or whatever you’re ranting about.
<Montague><Capulet>

kilafornia

Post#3 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

Never seen Your Yoga Blue in lakes but from what You are saying i guess im lucky LOL

toffikx

Post#4 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:47 pm

Ok mate.

larsulu
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:16 pm

John wick 4.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Vilhelmina

Post#6 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:32 pm

Wow! Paranoi level 100.

Grock

Post#7 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:45 pm

Daddy chill
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Toonman

Post#8 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:02 pm

Ygua Blue = Alex Jones confirmed

Ads
Dexy

Post#9 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:14 pm

I didn't expect anything else from little pubertarian boys... :D

@ kilafornia : at least learn to spell your own language , even Names!

@Vilhemina: As Friedrich Nietzsche stated more than 100 years ago: paranoia is a higher form of intelligence (culture helps in life!)
even in a certain country with the highest % of idiots per capita worldwide!

Grandpa is back , aiming for 100.000 kills before retirement :lol:
If you know the enemy and yourself, you need not fear a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle (Sun Tzu)

Jandeporas

Post#10 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:13 am

ok boomer
Spoiler: