Recent Topics

Ads

Is the login server down atm?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
HighwayUSMC

Re: Is the login server down atm?

Post#11 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:46 am

/sigh, I guess I'll go to bed

It wouldn't have anything to do with the recent windows update would it?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#12 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:56 am

HighwayUSMC wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:46 am /sigh, I guess I'll go to bed

No, the login server is running on a separate webserver from the rest of the game or I would have restarted it already.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

svonludwig

Post#13 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:00 am

Any chance itll be running soon or should I tap out for the night:)?

LadyArcania

Post#14 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:02 am

HighwayUSMC wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:46 am /sigh, I guess I'll go to bed

I don't wanna go to beddd 😭😭😭 musstt play xD

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#15 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:14 am

I'm not sure how early Max is up, might be a couple hours. If he's busy in the morning, it might be a couple more.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#16 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:27 am

They need to remove the fort test now. There has been crazy lagg now for days in rvr and the forts are unplayable. Crashes and downtime is frequent. Mainly due to xrealming order moving to a huge destro blob to get 6 invader crests. I can understand why people do it im a guilty party myself. When you see youre favoured side is going to get rolled it human nature to want to get something from the fort the choice is simple xrealm to the other side. This is causing no end of problems was in a fort earlier 8 destro wbs against 2 order not healthy super laggy and people crashing. Limits need to be set. Reservations were frustrating for people but they worked most of the time and think they should return. Portal should be repositioned to wc or city nobody like to run the full length of a map only to get killed by portal gankers and then watch thier reservation expire.

We need a rollback the test has proved that server cant handle the numbers.

Karnuss

Post#17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:34 am

madmalky2014 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:27 am They need to remove the fort test now. There has been crazy lagg now for days in rvr and the forts are unplayable. Crashes and downtime is frequent. Mainly due to xrealming order moving to a huge destro blob to get 6 invader crests. I can understand why people do it im a guilty party myself. When you see youre favoured side is going to get rolled it human nature to want to get something from the fort the choice is simple xrealm to the other side. This is causing no end of problems was in a fort earlier 8 destro wbs against 2 order not healthy super laggy and people crashing. Limits need to be set. Reservations were frustrating for people but they worked most of the time and think they should return. Portal should be repositioned to wc or city nobody like to run the full length of a map only to get killed by portal gankers and then watch thier reservation expire.

We need a rollback the test has proved that server cant handle the numbers.
I'll be happy just to be able to log in for now.

MarsupialJr

Post#18 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:40 am

Thank god, i was afraid there was really just 81 players online.... I fell asleep, account stayed open on char selection, I still have access to game. So if you can leave the game open in background sometimes it might save you from login server problems.

Ads
Vri

Post#19 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:15 am

Same for me.

Alfa1986

Post#20 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:29 am

to be completely honest and accurate, the lags were yesterday morning, when there were less than 50 people online on the server. there were no forts at that time and the zones were almost empty. but after the restart, an order gathered a zerg and easily turned over two zones of chaos, but broke its teeth at the fort. and it was really fun when the order could not even make the second stage, even with a numerical superiority of people. there were lags on the fort, but I would not say that they were more than usual. it will be very a pity if the numerical limitation is introduced again. it would be right to arrange a vote on this teme))
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum