Recent Topics

Ads

[HELP] I cannot log in with certain characters

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Bartun

[HELP] I cannot log in with certain characters

Post#1 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:26 pm

Greetings, I've been trying to log in with an old Destruction character but every time I try, the game crashes to desktop. The only message that shows is that the program has stopped working. I created a new destruction character and it works fine. I also can log in with all my Order characters. It is a single character, a Chosen level 25 that I haven't played in a while. Any ideas how can I fix this? Thanks

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: [HELP] I cannot log in with certain characters

Post#2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:08 am

Bartun wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:26 pm Greetings, I've been trying to log in with an old Destruction character but every time I try, the game crashes to desktop. The only message that shows is that the program has stopped working. I created a new destruction character and it works fine. I also can log in with all my Order characters. It is a single character, a Chosen level 25 that I haven't played in a while. Any ideas how can I fix this? Thanks
What's the character name?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Bartun

Post#3 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:43 am

Wolfein sir

Bartun

Post#4 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:44 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:08 am
Bartun wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:26 pm Greetings, I've been trying to log in with an old Destruction character but every time I try, the game crashes to desktop. The only message that shows is that the program has stopped working. I created a new destruction character and it works fine. I also can log in with all my Order characters. It is a single character, a Chosen level 25 that I haven't played in a while. Any ideas how can I fix this? Thanks
Wolfein sir

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:51 am

Bartun wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:44 am
Wolfein sir
Try him now
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Bartun

Post#6 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:15 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:51 am
Bartun wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:44 am

Wolfein sir
Try him now
I just tried sir, but the problem persist

Karnuss

Post#7 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:28 pm

I'm having the same issue with my main, Karnus. I get disconnected at loading screen then back to server selection. My other toons load in fine so far.

Karnuss

Post#8 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:19 am

Alright, I managed to log in. I waited till character was loading then kept hitting enter + typing /stuck +enter. Loading screen changed to Norsca and then it timed out back to server selection. logged the character in one more time and logged in in Norsca.

Ads