Recent Topics

Ads

Tome of Knowledge Unlocks

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Tome of Knowledge Unlocks

Post#1 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:48 am

Hello!

I took a break from PvP lately and i am doing now Tome of Knowledge Unlocks. I want to see if there is anyone on Order side who is doing it also so we can team up and unlock things together.

I saw that on destro there are some people doing it and i was asking myself is there is anyone on Order also.

I remember back in live where i had a designated group for this, meeting every evening for 1-2 hours and do some Noteworthy Persons, History & Lore, Bestiary, Achievements unlocks.

I know that there are some which are not implemented, but why not working on those which are implemented and working?

Just think about the gold you can achieve by seeling all the stuff you looted. Imagine how many crafting materials you can get from scavenging/salvaging mobs and items. How many Rare Fortune set pieces you can get to sell and how good it is to talk with people in discord while farming to know eachother better and to take a break from PvP which sometimes makes you tired.

I know that the main focus is PvP, but something tells me that out there some people to ToK Unlocks also.

If you play order and willing to do / already doing ToK Unlocks, please reply to this message and i will contact you.

Let's enjoy this part of the game also.

Tibdum

Ads
TiberiusD

Re: Tome of Knowledge Unlocks

Post#2 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:33 am

Up

zgolec

Post#3 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:32 pm

I once had a plan to unlock all titles or get some fancy looking bestial tonen appearance stuff but postponed this since rynning around game solo is kinda boring...

p.s. I got the King Slayer title which i wanted tho ;)
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

TiberiusD

Post#4 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:34 pm

zgolec wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:32 pm I once had a plan to unlock all titles or get some fancy looking bestial tonen appearance stuff but postponed this since rynning around game solo is kinda boring...

p.s. I got the King Slayer title which i wanted tho ;)
this is what I am doing for some time now. going mostly solo while listening to music and in brakes I am doing RL stuff. it's working. but it's different when you have someone to talk with while farming you know...

TiberiusD

Post#5 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 am

Up

TiberiusD

Post#6 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:34 am

Up