Recent Topics

Ads

Cancelled

Let's talk about... everything else
Zaxxond

Re: No zerg agreement

Post#41 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:39 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:28 am
wonshot wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:02 pm How delusional can you be, Destro!?

2 Months ago when there was 24v24 fights to be had. YOU overrecruited and still didnt stop after filling overflow guildwarbands.

FMJ running 2 guildwarbands, and PnP running overflow more often than now. Combined with Grunbe being overly handholding happy when he was leading, over when Claustro had the wheel lead to this situation.

Stop pretending like you wanted to be 24man roster guilds roaming. Atleast be true to what you stand for, like L2P just plays for their boyband nights and giggles and not results, and Gitbane plays for gear and glory.

If you wanted the even numbers fights, you would had stopped recruitment when you had full rosters-roughly. But you want to play with WEs, people in green gear, and with everyone online so lets call it as it is.
Its called losing with style something zergs know nothing of well because they force numbers to win.
You can get a group together without going tryhard meta and still pull off wins outside the zerg fights which imo is a x10 better feeling of gameplay.
You think the mighty ducks would be such a classic story if they crushed every other team from the start?

This is why we refuse to dip our toes in any eu gameplay. 1 zone 500 people 250 each side running in 2 mega blobs sitting snoozing 1 button aoeing in the middle of the zone.

Take a 24 person wb into that what could you accomplish when the 250 sheep train runs u over? Leaving the only options, to boring af pvdoor a empty zone where no 1 will bother leaving the zerg to defend, or ride ur own realms sheepfest. Sooooo boring!!!! We'd rather mighty duck it or que scs if online during eu time.

The game becomes fun when you treat it like a game win some lose some, have fun regardless. If its not fun, then why you playing? Ull burn out on being herded eventually. Population drop speaks for itself.

I would like to add to this L2P's RVR avoidance strategy works really well in NA Prime. Can't die if the Order players aren't in the zone.

Ads
toffikx

Post#42 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:41 am

madrocks wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:27 am
toffikx wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:42 pm OP asking for ”gentleman behaviour” while he himself methodically chases down small scale groups with his zerg warband. What a joke.
Did I virtually killed you and your friends in a video game while you where ganking other players?
Was it at a Destro war camp, or were you simply picking on a PUG's warband tail?
I am so sorry, please show me on this puppet where it really hurts, ok? :lol:

"Gentleman behavior" ? lol.
Simply asking the people that matter in oRvR to reduce the zerg of 80+ so we can enjoy the fights more.
Very simple, does not take much to do it. ;)
Nah,you are just a **** player with an inflated ego . You spam 3 macros while leading zergs and think somewhat you are the genius of our time. You came up with this nonsense just because YOU didnt like being zerged down, but had nonthing against doing it to others. Pull you head out of your ass.

User received a warning for this post.

madrocks
Suspended

Post#43 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:57 am

Are we back at pointing fingers?
It's fine, daddy will come soon to pick you up. You don't need to pee in the ball pool.
Who are you anyway, do you have a name? :lol:

--
On a side note. I've pulled every trick on a rvr zone with a PUG warband against all kind of odds without voice coms, zerging and not zerging. You can't tell me anything about what I think, what I do and what my motivations are.
Last edited by madrocks on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lutz

blakokami

Post#44 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:49 am

Art of War is an amazing guild. Best players on server.
Realm pride!
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

convexte

Post#45 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:34 am

madrocks wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:39 pm I can promise you if we don't get a hold on this situation, the population will continiusly drop.
This is the solution, 40 vs 40 in zone, one proper wb + 2fg gankers/lowbies :D

BTW inner keeps was not designed for current pop.Its like 150 people both faction staying on each other head.
BW87 Roytze
KotBS 83 Eilert
WP 85 Edelhardt
WH 83 Rayhorst

Magus 80 Dreadtech
Sorc 81 Roytzen
BG 80 Morventh

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#46 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:36 am

Again, stop attacking eachother. I should not have to say this but read the rules and talk without attacking eachother.

OndeTv

Post#47 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:45 am

Big thumbs up to everyone of both factions who wants to fight the good fights. I know you are out there!

See you on the battlefield <3
~~~~~~~~ OndeTv, Sorceress, <The Art of War> ~~~~~~~~
~~ Onds, choppa ~~ Ondarm, marauder ~~ Helligonden, zealot ~~
~~~~~~~~~~ and many more destro characters ~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ Proud member of Nagarythe Corps in the old days ~~~~~

Aurandilaz

Post#48 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 am

bestwaytodie wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:44 pm no problem in the zerg if the devs give us back the tools to kill it
pretty much this
with 9 target aoe cap, it always ends up with a zerg formation because of a blob of 100, the first 9 get dmg, other 91 are "yay this blob functions just like intended, now i can play safe".
raise the cap of aoe up to 20-30, and then you will see organized warbands cleave through zerg formations like a hot knife through butter. remove pug blob safety mechanisms, instead of blobbing to survive, they should strive for better combat positioning and better group defence buff setups. (Challenge rotation, WWS rotation, ID rotation, 1001 rotation.... but all these morale rotations would need unnerfed natural morale gain rates or higher, which apparently our RoR devs really hate).

should have a system where each 20% of AoE increases that realms AoE cap by 2-3 targets, so at 100 AAO you would have 10-15 more targets you could hit + base 9.
Hell, make those guild keep claims actually useful, so when your guild claims a keep, all members of that guild will hit 9 more targets while in that zone. Finally reason to be in a guild and not use it just as a warband invite click roster.

Also I fondly remember, just last year in october when TUP was coming back from summer break and entered the lake in Avelorn, it was Lutz raging in region chat about some "rogue warband" who would refuse to join his 4 pug warband blob in zerging down individual Order warbands. Maybe you have finally figured that bringing quantity over quality is not the optimal long term approach in keeping the RvR campaign gameplay fun, and that's good. Some other guilds also need to learn, for their own sakes, and for the better longterm survival of this game, that choosing to build a 30-50man "guild/alliance"warband and zerging all that moves, is not really fun for the blobbers, and even less fun for the victims and only contributes to the downward pop drop spiral, which is most likely only going to hurt everyone on the longer term when more and more people just quit the game because the RvR campaign has become too awful to enjoy.

Ads
normanis

Post#49 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:31 am

game dont need blance for classes. bigger zerg = win. if not join more zerg atleast 200+ can easy defeat 1 wb. as sw u can stick to zerg wb and aalso get some kill-steal.
p.s ;-(
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Alfa1986

Post#50 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:35 am

Aurandilaz wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 am
bestwaytodie wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:44 pm no problem in the zerg if the devs give us back the tools to kill it
pretty much this
with 9 target aoe cap, it always ends up with a zerg formation because of a blob of 100, the first 9 get dmg, other 91 are "yay this blob functions just like intended, now i can play safe".
raise the cap of aoe up to 20-30, and then you will see organized warbands cleave through zerg formations like a hot knife through butter. remove pug blob safety mechanisms, instead of blobbing to survive, they should strive for better combat positioning and better group defence buff setups. (Challenge rotation, WWS rotation, ID rotation, 1001 rotation.... but all these morale rotations would need unnerfed natural morale gain rates or higher, which apparently our RoR devs really hate).

should have a system where each 20% of AoE increases that realms AoE cap by 2-3 targets, so at 100 AAO you would have 10-15 more targets you could hit + base 9.
Hell, make those guild keep claims actually useful, so when your guild claims a keep, all members of that guild will hit 9 more targets while in that zone. Finally reason to be in a guild and not use it just as a warband invite click roster.

Also I fondly remember, just last year in october when TUP was coming back from summer break and entered the lake in Avelorn, it was Lutz raging in region chat about some "rogue warband" who would refuse to join his 4 pug warband blob in zerging down individual Order warbands. Maybe you have finally figured that bringing quantity over quality is not the optimal long term approach in keeping the RvR campaign gameplay fun, and that's good. Some other guilds also need to learn, for their own sakes, and for the better longterm survival of this game, that choosing to build a 30-50man "guild/alliance"warband and zerging all that moves, is not really fun for the blobbers, and even less fun for the victims and only contributes to the downward pop drop spiral, which is most likely only going to hurt everyone on the longer term when more and more people just quit the game because the RvR campaign has become too awful to enjoy.
But didn’t you think that in this case you will see warbands consisting only of bws and sorcs? why then do we need the rest of the classes if one bw can do damage equal to 10 sws?
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum