Recent Topics

Ads

Cancelled

Let's talk about... everything else
Greenbeast

Re: No zerg agreement

Post#11 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Ywhi wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:40 pm Seriously ? You answering me with the only day Order organised to counter your zergh back, and i already said it in my message. It's so sad. :?

For people who will say to me, "order need to adapt", we already zergh tuesday all together, it was so much fun, really, we, for the most part log off after one hour of boring gameplay in DW. Yey !). It was a one time things, and i'll never do it again
I guess, this post is going to be "You do it first, we're doing it because "order" or "destro" started to do it blablabla", and it's not going to be much more than that.
Anyway, i didn't expect much more from people.

can't siege anything right now if both sides have premades in field.
Yey ! that's what i'm talking about. Let's not try.
I'm answering you with how I see the same picture from my side. PnP is an event guild by the way. We're not active every day. We even moved our events to other days to fight you.
This is not a problem of guilds or realm. This is a problem of core game design and until the core mechanic of sieges and zone locks wont change it will persist - read close to impossible to 5 star lock, sieges with even numbers are impossible due to funneling, objectives are meaningless, 3 star's keeps are untakeable.

There is only one guild on order side that did something to counter zerging. It's VII and I respect Erihon
for that. We arranged zone swaps in the past.

Ads
Jabba

Post#12 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:01 pm

Guilds and Warband leaders just need to have a bit of pride and develop some form of etiquette for fights. Lead by example and others might follow.

See a fight between guilds/groups that isn't a ginormous numbers mismatch? Don't join in, sit at the side and watch, congratulate the winner and be on your separate ways if they're on your side, give them a few seconds breathing room to res etc and then attack them if they're on the other side, or just skirt their fight and look for your own leaving them to their fun.

Limit yourselves to a warband. If you are a massive guild that runs overflow warbands and crap like that, fill up the spaces with pugs and go your separate ways in a zone, don't all follow one person.

Save zone blobs and dull **** like that for keeps/forts.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

wonshot

Post#13 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:02 pm

How delusional can you be, Destro!?

2 Months ago when there was 24v24 fights to be had. YOU overrecruited and still didnt stop after filling overflow guildwarbands.

FMJ running 2 guildwarbands, and PnP running overflow more often than now. Combined with Grunbe being overly handholding happy when he was leading, over when Claustro had the wheel lead to this situation.

Stop pretending like you wanted to be 24man roster guilds roaming. Atleast be true to what you stand for, like L2P just plays for their boyband nights and giggles and not results, and Gitbane plays for gear and glory.

If you wanted the even numbers fights, you would had stopped recruitment when you had full rosters-roughly. But you want to play with WEs, people in green gear, and with everyone online so lets call it as it is.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

cleanharry030

Post#14 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:13 pm

Hey guys, quick statement from me and i think i speak for all 7th members.

We do NOT want to Zerg at any point besides Sieges, where it is simply down to the location and limited area to manouver. That being said: Those past agreements between guilds to actively blob up during raid evenings has to stop. 7th is always happy to switch zones and go for a 24vs24 or 18vs18, if both or one side lacks numbers. Just leave a message on our Discord and we will most likely show up, even if it is a locked zone.

Regarding the past evenings, especially Tuesday and Thursday, we will not take part in those scheduled blob evenings anymore. Our raid evenings are Monday/Wednesday/Sunday and if you want to fight us we will be in the lakes at 7pm-10pm CEST.

Anyone interested in a friendly skirmish can always reach us via Discord.
Ybilla WP / Valrelen DoK

Not Good Enough / NGE

Greenbeast

Post#15 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:17 pm

wonshot wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:02 pm How delusional can you be, Destro!?

2 Months ago when there was 24v24 fights to be had. YOU overrecruited and still didnt stop after filling overflow guildwarbands.

FMJ running 2 guildwarbands, and PnP running overflow more often than now. Combined with Grunbe being overly handholding happy when he was leading, over when Claustro had the wheel lead to this situation.

Stop pretending like you wanted to be 24man roster guilds roaming. Atleast be true to what you stand for, like L2P just plays for their boyband nights and giggles and not results, and Gitbane plays for gear and glory.

If you wanted the even numbers fights, you would had stopped recruitment when you had full rosters-roughly. But you want to play with WEs, people in green gear, and with everyone online so lets call it as it is.
Bombling, PnP have never ever pretended to be 24 man guild. We even don't have attendance and we must recruit to have a better roster. Some times it leads to more than 24 members online but we're not doing this overflows intentionally.
Please stop measure everybody else around you with your own values. I don't care about that kind of competitive game play same as you do. It doesn't mean however that I enjoy that zerging that's happening last couple of weeks.
We fought each other up and then when PnP had a good setup and I hope we will continue it.

Acidic

Post#16 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:37 pm

cleanharry030 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:13 pm Hey guys, quick statement from me and i think i speak for all 7th members.

We do NOT want to Zerg at any point besides Sieges, where it is simply down to the location and limited area to manouver. That being said: Those past agreements between guilds to actively blob up during raid evenings has to stop. 7th is always happy to switch zones and go for a 24vs24 or 18vs18, if both or one side lacks numbers. Just leave a message on our Discord and we will most likely show up, even if it is a locked zone.

Regarding the past evenings, especially Tuesday and Thursday, we will not take part in those scheduled blob evenings anymore. Our raid evenings are Monday/Wednesday/Sunday and if you want to fight us we will be in the lakes at 7pm-10pm CEST.

Anyone interested in a friendly skirmish can always reach us via Discord.
Good that you won’t but this post clearly showing that order does setup blob events .
On Destro side we continually see order blobs and it helps little that there is a blob and one guild does its own thing. It is unlikely that if you have to form a Zerg to fight off a Zerg (happens often) that Zerg will break to suit one guild trying its own thing.

Solution other than game mechanic is to actively persuade own realm to not Zerg up unless there is a reason.

For my sins I do call Destro to Zerg if we meet the standard order 3+ stacked warband and we show order how it’s done. Unfortunately any guild staying around will suffer from the Zerg but nothing to do if one side start to Zerg then a Zerg is needed to fight it.
So stop calling order/Destro and look what you can do on your own side

cleanharry030

Post#17 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:37 pmGood that you won’t but this post clearly showing that order does setup blob events .
I am not speaking for "Order", just for our guild. And to be clear: We never call for other wabands. Unless we support a Siege. I am not here to accuse anyone of anything . But it is clear that last Tuesday was a scheduled event by 2 Destro guilds and "Order" reacted to it.

I think Jabba made a good point about the way we should behave on the battlefield and i can only speak for my self and say that i agree. It is not necessary to add into a fight that is even.
Ybilla WP / Valrelen DoK

Not Good Enough / NGE

mubbl

Post#18 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Spoiler:
oaliaen wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:55 pm Make underdog faction make % more dmg... why not test it for 1 or 2 week?
doesnt work, cause of current state of real balance...target cap increase would be better in my op. Tie it to flags and maybe you get some nice anti blob stuff. but %-dmg buff would not work, like woundsdebuff a time ago(basicly the same) wasnt realy the thing
off topic

Ads
Acidic

Post#19 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:07 pm

cleanharry030 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:48 pm
Acidic wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:37 pmGood that you won’t but this post clearly showing that order does setup blob events .
But it is clear that last Tuesday was a scheduled event by 2 Destro guilds and "Order" reacted to it.
Not sure which two Destro guild you are talking about, but Tuesday first fights PnP meet were the 3+ WB stack at the beginning of the video showing the order guild warbands stacked .

There is no stacked Destro warbands as you also can see at the beginning of the video where PnP break the siege , then go to take bo and guess what order Zerg appears .
Would be interested to see a video of Tuesday with time stamp showing PnP grouping up defore we meet your Zerg

PS I still have the original footage from the warband from start to end and its very clear first zerg PnP meet was order one and not a destro one.
Last edited by Acidic on Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zaxxond

Post#20 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:15 pm

This gentleman's agreement will never work. If we can't have NA Destro guilds who shall rename nameless (Drow) not abuse a pug SC to avoid 6 mans, how can you realistically expect the RoR community to adhere to these well intentioned self governing suggestions in managing other sentient beings play styles?