Recent Topics

Ads

Beginner looking for guidance

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Wuiph

Beginner looking for guidance

Post#1 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:53 pm

Hello, I have played this game to 40 in 2009 but I lost all memory of what to do :)

My first approach was doing some quests and sign up for scenario as often as possible, but my method doesn`t seem to be too profitable Exp wise.

Input highly appreciated!

Ads
Hienzwar

Re: Beginner looking for guidance

Post#2 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:38 pm

If you need any help PM myself of any of big bada bomb - happy to ease you back in :)

Akalukz

Post#3 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:52 pm

for T1 i would suggest getting into RvR and Scenarios at lvl 4 or so, then take your time and get reaquainted with the game and mechanics, some things have changed since 2009 for sure. I would also suggest rolling several different characters in t1 to get a feel for what you like (again a lot of changes since you played last). At lvl 16 you go run with the big boys in RvR (you get a somewhat decent bolster which actually makes the game quite fun depending on your play time) Best of luck, if on destro send a PM to Akally or Akalukz if you need help.
-= Agony =-

rubix41

Post#4 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:01 am

My first approach was doing some quests and sign up for scenario as often as possible, but my method doesn`t seem to be too profitable Exp wise.
Hi Wuiph, if you are going for XP in Order, the quests where you have to walk and talk to people in camps is quite good to get things going. (I totally forgot about them) It usually goes like go to Dwarf Camp T2 and talk to them and they will have one that says go see High Elf Camp T2 or Empire T3. If you have the coins to fly there, it's a good source to boost to XP.

Also, don't forget there are the minor ones in Altdorf like the one from the General next to Karl Franz who says go see the RvR Champion statues or the High King one (next door to Karl Franz's room) when he says go to see the Slayer, the Docks for the lion meat for the Ogre quest - little quests like that all add up the XP!