Recent Topics

Ads

Is This Intentional?

Let's talk about... everything else
Onemantankwall

Re: Is This Intentional?

Post#31 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:35 am

saupreusse wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:06 am I dont know why some ppl here arw talking about a learn to play issue since theres nothing the guys in the video couls have done to prevent this from happening.
Theres a system in place that scales the lord and as you can see its not working as intended. No organized guild warband of this size would have been able to down the lord in time. There already was 0 interference from destro.
Except it is... thry failed stage 2 by zerging losing to back caps = door repair which buffs the lord up. Well they struggled so hard lord became the hulk causing an eventual lose. (Its like getting roflstomped in a sc but still winning because you did the objective.)
Atm thats how forts work. Now if Nath mixes it up maybe it could be more than ring around the rosey for 40-50 mins.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#32 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:30 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:35 am
saupreusse wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:06 am I dont know why some ppl here arw talking about a learn to play issue since theres nothing the guys in the video couls have done to prevent this from happening.
Theres a system in place that scales the lord and as you can see its not working as intended. No organized guild warband of this size would have been able to down the lord in time. There already was 0 interference from destro.
Except it is... thry failed stage 2 by zerging losing to back caps = door repair which buffs the lord up. Well they struggled so hard lord became the hulk causing an eventual lose. (Its like getting roflstomped in a sc but still winning because you did the objective.)
Atm thats how forts work. Now if Nath mixes it up maybe it could be more than ring around the rosey for 40-50 mins.
I can say that there was one part of scaling of lord that did not scale properly. hp.
Thats the pending change. Further ideas are in for forts but they are not in next patch.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#33 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am

The only thing i see on this vid is a RP healing fort with perma full AP pool....and still complaining....if u cant win fort (not only final stage) with infinite ap pool dont blame mechanics....

dansari

Post#34 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:38 am

Natherul wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:30 am
I can say that there was one part of scaling of lord that did not scale properly. hp.
Thats the pending change. Further ideas are in for forts but they are not in next patch.
Cheers nath, sounds good.
<Salt Factory>

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#35 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:50 am

emiliorv wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am The only thing i see on this vid is a RP healing fort with perma full AP pool....and still complaining....if u cant win fort (not only final stage) with infinite ap pool dont blame mechanics....

Well...not only the RP...for sure his whole party with infinite ap pool....check this vid, between min 50 => 54, with Master Rune of fury active his AP pool is always full....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaaqAdjyphk

th3gatekeeper

Post#36 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:01 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:27 pm
th3gatekeeper wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:05 pm
Ekundu01 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:18 pm Looks like a Learn to play issue. You know we have a guild for that on destro side if you need help with game mechanics.
didn't your GL lose to a rank 30 slayer as a rr80 chosen?? and u talk about learning how to play?? xDDD
Idk why gotta throw salt and cant stick to topic but arent you perma banned? Enjoy your permanent vacation along with that slayer friend of yours.

On topic: am excited to see what twist nath throws at us with stage updates.
yes, i now am permanent vacation with 3 sons, Ivar, Cudax & Vlad.

You however are permanently bad ))
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

th3gatekeeper

Post#37 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:02 pm

anarchypark wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:06 am very productive.

i have genuine question.
why not patrol 2 closest flags with 6~12man.
2 patrol units cover 3~4 flags preventing sneak capture.
other wb search and destroy enemy main force.

if enemy blob, distract them away from flag.
breaking/repairing door is objective of stage2,
seems order were distracted for killing.
destro were fully focused on mission.

holding 2 wb by your own 1 wb, that's one of objective play.
buying time for others to capture.
2wb chasing lesser grp for kills, that's wasted manpower.

i love your poems.
you are
really
a true poet

you are shakespeare,, mmm???
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

ChicagoJoe

Post#38 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:14 pm

I think HP are only part of the problem. If you see the video, the boss absorbs AT LEAST 9 of 10 attacks. This happened the last 2 evenings in NA. There is probably scaling to address on the absorb, as well as AOE damage in poison fortresses. E.g., if boss absorbs first 10,000 every 3 secs with 80-100 attackers it should scale down to smaller group.

Sunday night NA poison made push impossible. Tues night NA order lost a BO in stage 2 but whipped destro good and sent them all to jail. 40+ on lord for 15-20 mins, barely dented him. Losing a BO shouldn't equal auto fail.

I haven't seen destro try to take a fort in NA time since the mechanic changes, so discount their comments. L2P is great at getting into the jail and waiting for their bags. Forts are unbeatable in smaller scale as is (NA time). (40-50 vs 30-40) Destro just hasn't complained yet because they are happily defending. However they could AFK and get bags because it is unbeatable in smaller scale.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#39 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:23 pm

ChicagoJoe wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:14 pm

I think HP are only part of the problem. If you see the video, the boss absorbs AT LEAST 9 of 10 attacks. This happened the last 2 evenings in NA. There is probably scaling to address on the absorb, as well as AOE damage in poison fortresses. E.g., if boss absorbs first 10,000 every 3 secs with 80-100 attackers it should scale down to smaller group.

Sunday night NA poison made push impossible. Tues night NA order lost a BO in stage 2 but whipped destro good and sent them all to jail. 40+ on lord for 15-20 mins, barely dented him. Losing a BO shouldn't equal auto fail.

I haven't seen destro try to take a fort in NA time since the mechanic changes, so discount their comments. L2P is great at getting into the jail and waiting for their bags. Forts are unbeatable in smaller scale as is (NA time). (40-50 vs 30-40) Destro just hasn't complained yet because they are happily defending. However they could AFK and get bags because it is unbeatable in smaller scale.
Uk why you didnt mention monday? Oh yea thats because destro won fort assault by beating stage 2 mechanics. But uk... you havent seen destro take a fort. Maybe because you only play when order's blob zerging. Hey it sucks when all you can do is zerg to win but still lose. But the tears are well collected all the same.

Whats absolutely hilarious about all this?!?!?! Members of L2P got 5/6 of the gold bags for winning mondays fort assault (i got a purp) (my rngs always **** on destro while my order hogs gold bags RNG is order bias!!!)
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Flavorburst

Post#40 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:36 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:23 pm
ChicagoJoe wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:14 pm

Uk why you didnt mention monday? Oh yea thats because destro won fort assault by beating stage 2 mechanics. But uk... you havent seen destro take a fort. Maybe because you only play when order's blob zerging. Hey it sucks when all you can do is zerg to win but still lose. But the tears are well collected all the same.

Whats absolutely hilarious about all this?!?!?! Members of L2P got 5/6 of the gold bags for winning mondays fort assault (i got a purp) (my rngs always **** on destro while my order hogs gold bags RNG is order bias!!!)
I did one last night where order def didn't lose stage 2 and it was still the same ****, so I don't really see your point.