Any thought from the devs to revered the mSH nerf?

Let's talk about... everything else
cjimaras

Any thought from the devs to revered the mSH nerf?

Post#1 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:01 am

i admit that i have both mSH and WL (rr60+ both) so i felt the need to express my feelings about these two classes. As WL i can kill ppl before my KD ends, i can stick to my targets non stop and generally, unless i am fighting 3+ ppl, nothing can kill me 1vs1.
As mSH i barely doing any damage to non cloth ppl. Also my survivalbility is reduced a lot and i have no desire playing him anymore (though i found him as the most funny class for me).
Plz check the logs again and bring back the mSH back in line.
I love melee pet classes and i hate being the fotm as WL. It feels so unfair.
Thank you!

Ads
Detangler

Re: Any thought from the devs to revered the mSH nerf?

Post#2 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:55 am

Lies. every other WL player claims they can never kill a target during that 3 second knockdown unless it's a lowbie undergeared squishie target.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

wachlarz

Post#3 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:33 am

Detangler wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:55 am Lies. every other WL player claims they can never kill a target during that 3 second knockdown unless it's a lowbie undergeared squishie target.
:shock: :lol:

aa91837

Post#4 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:31 am

cjimaras wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:01 am i admit that i have both mSH and WL (rr60+ both) so i felt the need to express my feelings about these two classes. As WL i can kill ppl before my KD ends, i can stick to my targets non stop and generally, unless i am fighting 3+ ppl, nothing can kill me 1vs1.
As mSH i barely doing any damage to non cloth ppl. Also my survivalbility is reduced a lot and i have no desire playing him anymore (though i found him as the most funny class for me).
Thank you!
You know what? according to devs mSH still very strong aoe class :?
Nobody on the broken noob class

Orontes

Post#5 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:32 am

After the 25% damage nerf the Dev. Powers said they would be watching the situation closely. From what I have observed, the mSH population has plummeted. Those mSH that do exist are now simply big round targets, they don't pose a real threat of any kind. The question then remains: how long will the mSH remain consigned to the realm of the marginal?

Sulorie

Post#6 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:07 am

Orontes wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:32 am After the 25% damage nerf the Dev. Powers said they would be watching the situation closely. From what I have observed, the mSH population has plummeted. Those mSH that do exist are now simply big round targets, they don't pose a real threat of any kind. The question then remains: how long will the mSH remain consigned to the realm of the marginal?
To get more damage, they would have to lose utility and mobility.
Dying is no option.

carlos

Post#7 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:12 am

cjimaras wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:01 am i admit that i have both mSH and WL (rr60+ both) so i felt the need to express my feelings about these two classes. As WL i can kill ppl before my KD ends, i can stick to my targets non stop and generally, unless i am fighting 3+ ppl, nothing can kill me 1vs1.
Thank you!

Compairing apples with pears?
Starfkr

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#8 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:16 am

Everybody knows melee Squig Herder, Choppa, WL and Dps AM are all op. They are game breaking classes and all should be nerfed to return to an even playing field. Why has every high elf been nerfed and not one nerf on dark elves no bias eh.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:22 am

madmalky2014 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:16 am Everybody knows melee Squig Herder, Choppa, WL and Dps AM are all op. They are game breaking classes and all should be nerfed to return to an even playing field. Why has every high elf been nerfed and not one nerf on dark elves no bias eh.
Against you probably a lot classes are op.
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#10 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:24 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:22 am
madmalky2014 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:16 am Everybody knows melee Squig Herder, Choppa, WL and Dps AM are all op. They are game breaking classes and all should be nerfed to return to an even playing field. Why has every high elf been nerfed and not one nerf on dark elves no bias eh.
Against you probably a lot classes are op.
he was sarcastic, i hope...
Zputadenti