Recent Topics

Ads

Are forum bans not lifted anymore?

Let's talk about... everything else
Praedonius

Re: Are forum bans not lifted anymore?

Post#41 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:55 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
I would much rather not have the dozens of players who were banned over the past year to ever come back. They were removed for a reason. I have no need to endure them.

:lol: :lol: :x

Removed because you didn't like people expressing opinions that you didn't agree with. Removed because of fragile masculinity. Removed because you wanna be the man now, dog! (YTMND reference, anyone?)

You want a server of browntonguing nuthuggers who will never dare to question anything you do. Congrats - you're almost there! Can't wait to see what dirt you dig on LoB to get them expelled, so that finally anarchypark and oalien can take their rightful place as Rulers of the Derpaderps!

Prick.

Ads
Praedonius

Post#42 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:57 pm

Ban me with your rhythm stick!

Sulorie

Post#43 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:26 pm

Is this some competition with the goal of being banned, only to pull the victim card of being treated poorly by evil GMs?

You lot never learned to express opinions in an appropriate way nor learned civil manners.
Dying is no option.

Praedonius

Post#44 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:33 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:26 pm Is this some competition with the goal of being banned, only to pull the victim card of being treated poorly by evil GMs?
to reiterate: being a shill and browntonguing so much will still not give you a Griffon mount, babe.

i know you think you look cool when you do so, but you don't: we laugh, the devs laugh, and Kiminka laughs.

Sulorie

Post#45 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Praedonius wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:33 pm
Sulorie wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:26 pm Is this some competition with the goal of being banned, only to pull the victim card of being treated poorly by evil GMs?
to reiterate: being a shill and browntonguing so much will still not give you a Griffon mount, babe.

i know you think you look cool when you do so, but you don't: we laugh, the devs laugh, and Kiminka laughs.
Nobody will miss anyone of you and don't worry, I don't care about some impractical mount. :^)
Dying is no option.

Praedonius

Post#46 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:47 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Nobody will miss anyone of you and don't worry, I don't care about some impractical mount. :^)
actually i think a few people will!. you, on the other hand, are entirely forgettable...who are you? ain't you the solo DPS AM who gets killed by Badcompany on his 2h BO (DPS class) on the regular?

sit the **** down, Rioz 0.3 :lol: :lol:

get that tongue nice and brown! It's never felt so good!

Sulorie

Post#47 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:51 pm

Praedonius wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:47 pm

actually i think a few people will!. you, on the other hand, are entirely forgettable...who are you? ain't you the solo DPS AM who gets killed by Badcompany on his 2h BO (DPS class) on the regular?

sit the **** down, Rioz 0.3 :lol: :lol:

get that tongue nice and brown! It's never felt so good!
You make me smile, keep it going. :^)
Dying is no option.

adamthelc

Post#48 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:55 pm

If being reasonable isnt cool what does make you look cool? Petulance? You look very cool then.

I enjoy playing this game during the right times, but I couldnt imagine caring about it so much that something would reduce me to stamping my feet and shitting all over the walls like an angry little child.

You are angry about something... the only people that care are the ones you like to touch wieners with.

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#49 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Since everyone responsible gave their solid opinions and explained strategy regarding bans, this thread serves no purpose but being a place for forum suicides. And as a CM I don’t want to see any more people jumping off this bridge because they are just angry and disappointed. They would win nothing, neither change anyone’s mind.

Therefore, locking.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha