ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 14/09/2019

Post#1 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:59 am

German translation provided by Gangan
Italian translation provided by elk76
French translation provided by Machwar

[General]

- World Group search will now automatically search for world groups when you first open the window. By default people will have Searchable enabled, Any Tier, Any Activity, Any Zone. The search and set preferences will now both set your preferences and search. You can now make the group only appear in nearby groups by having the party open set and world searchable disabled.

[Fortress]

- The bonus damage on inner door for holding 5 BOs has been lowered to 12% (from 15%).
- Each BO held by attackers deals 2% damage to inner (up from 1.5%).
- Each BO held by defenders now heal inner for 1%.

[Public Quests]

- Fixed an issue which caused Public Quests to start without spawning any NPCs.

[Quests]

- Quest with time limits will now show on the quest.
- Unmasking the Enemy: This Epic Quest has been reviewed, mainly quest markers that have been added

[Items]

- The Sentry's Sword of Anathema was declared wrong and has been transformed into Titan's Sword of Anathema as the defensive version doesn't exist, even for the previous tier.

[Tickets]

[14802] Convinced Livia Aselta to accept your quest and told her to give you a follow up.
[14850] Corrected the mess for the Chosen renown weapons.
[14880] You are allowed to fight those Frightened Peasants back.

Ads
Wuhh

Re: Patch Notes 14/09/2019

Post#2 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:54 am

[Items]

- The Sentry's Sword of Anathema was declared wrong and has been transformed into Titan's Sword of Anathema as the defensive version doesn't exist, even for the previous tier.

Damn, I just bought this lovely looking sword, happy that for once I could have a defensive sword not an axe and now it gets changed to the offensive version... any chance of a swap on that (I know).

chosen off SnB set...
Last edited by Wuhh on Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gangan

Post#3 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:55 am

Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Marawo

Post#4 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:49 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:59 am [Fortress]

- The bonus damage on inner door for holding 5 BOs has been lowered to 12% (from 15%).
- Each BO held by attackers deals 2% damage to inner (up from 1.5%).
Attacker progress from 1-4 flags (since 0 and 5 flags are a result of no real opposition either way)
previously: 1,5 > 3 > 4,5 > 6
now: -2 > 1 > 4 > 7

This should stretch the stage 2 duration overall adding to the defenders win conditions. I hope the logical conclusion is to adress the bottomfloor 1-way funnel next. Defaulting to bottomfloor 1-way funnel remains a viable strategy with no drawbacks from not doing well on stage 2. 1-way funnel still trumps 2-way funnel + lord in most matchups.

I can understand the sentiment of keeping bottomfloor a viable defense spot because it is a cool terrain to fight in but unfortunately it circumvents all punishment from stage 2. Recently I had a crazy idea how to retain bottomfloor as a battlefield scenery without it becoming either useless or overpowered ( the postern question).

Proposed Fort changes:
1. open all posterns (not the one that leads straight to 2nd floor that one should be bypass only)
2. add a bottomfloor objective to destroy/cap (something thematic, a khaine altar, well of life, fire pit, bugman kegs,...)
3. add barriers/doors (passable by defenders) in the 2 gates leading into lordroom
4. respawn in keep stops 1 minute after objective from 2. is capped/destroyed
5. doors/barriers drop 1 minute after objective from 2. is capped/destroyed

this is a low risk setting for defenders to defend bottom floor making it an appealing way to stall out some more minutes, but it also breaks the insufferable bottomfloor 1-way funnel

Onemantankwall

Post#5 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:56 am

[Items]

Please add a way to swap the sword for the defense axe since you took our defense sword skin away. Theres a few of us who actually took the time to grind the mace for the sword. And now we'll have to start all over again.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Thunderbragi

Post#6 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:27 pm

I was farming a lot sc‘s for this weapon, and finely i took it for my end set up as def Tank to do pve dungeons. But with this stats i dont see the use in bs or bb/be as def tank set.. plz creat a way to chance this off sword for de def axe, i dont care abot sword or axe skin, but i need the def stats for my def Tank. Dont want to farm again 750conq and 750opr marks. Thank a lot

zak68

Post#7 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:40 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:59 am - World Group search will now automatically search for world groups when you first open the window. By default people will have Searchable enabled, Any Tier, Any Activity, Any Zone. The search and set preferences will now both set your preferences and search. You can now make the group only appear in nearby groups by having the party open set and world searchable disabled.
please rollback all of this.

dansari

Post#8 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:55 pm

Please look at stage 3 during NA being incredibly one sided for defenders. If defenders have as many players as attackers, the Lord should be doing little or no damage. There's a reason people are flipping to defending realm for afk 6 medals, and it doesn't matter if you swap sides at the zone lock because there's no chance the fort will be full anyway (reservations don't matter).
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#9 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:51 pm

dansari wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:55 pm Please look at stage 3 during NA being incredibly one sided for defenders. If defenders have as many players as attackers, the Lord should be doing little or no damage. There's a reason people are flipping to defending realm for afk 6 medals, and it doesn't matter if you swap sides at the zone lock because there's no chance the fort will be full anyway (reservations don't matter).
If your going to state what you believe facts then please at least make them right. Defenders dont get 6 medals. Only attackers can get 6 when they win, else its 4.

Also defenders is always 80% of attacking force unless attackers join and then leave, then the defenders can be more as we dont kick people already in it.

wonshot

Post#10 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:02 pm

How often does this heal kick in? Every usual tick id assume?

Is there any chance a Healer NPC can be added for defenders during stage2. Stacking wounds debuffs are a strategy, it promotes zerging to get the wounds advantage surely. But it also kills pvp as "battlewilling & ready" players on the defending side are now prevented(30-50% less HP is stimply just not able to do anything) from fighting over the objectives due to this limmitation, when they already have to fight outnumbered with no keepwall advantage to even out the numbers disadvantage.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO