Recent Topics

Ads

Dungeon issues.

Let's talk about... everything else
carthagerising

Re: Dungeon issues.

Post#11 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:16 am

Just wanted to add to this as I have been running Gunbad recently with my guild and often port to IC when going through a portal to a boss. Particularly the squiq herder at the end of left wing. This is highly irritating as it involves running all the way back and missing out of crucial smoke breaks taken by the team.

Its also led to a high level of superstition about not being mounted, order of people entering and various rituals that take place to prevent this irritating issue.

Ads
Olszewski

Post#12 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:17 pm

carthagerising wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:16 am Just wanted to add to this as I have been running Gunbad recently with my guild and often port to IC when going through a portal to a boss. Particularly the squiq herder at the end of left wing. This is highly irritating as it involves running all the way back and missing out of crucial smoke breaks taken by the team.

Its also led to a high level of superstition about not being mounted, order of people entering and various rituals that take place to prevent this irritating issue.
So true, just like my group mates on order lol.

anarchypark

Post#13 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:28 pm

Bastion Stair left wing second mini boss( dragon ogre ) is weird.
sometimes 1 shot ppl. but combat log doesn't show 1shot dmg.
i got 1shot as 6k hp but log shows only 4.9k dmg attack.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

grendel1892

Post#14 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:27 am

another unplayable run, made it 2/3rds of the way through the dungeon then the group started disappearing 2-3 at a time as we killed the fire sprites. after 4 wipes due to DC, people disappearing, etc etc we called it a night.
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(

Olszewski

Post#15 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:58 am

Yup, again major framerates drops when killing mobs, group mates game freezes/crashing, see them walking around but cant see group mates after mobs are killed and have to force close their game. We all ported out, closed game completely, relogged, and regrouped and same thing again. We powered through all this stuff mentioned and finished 2 wings. 3rd wing got to the mini boss with sprites, kill sprites and game starts locking up and its unplayable. We tried many solutions for over coming stuff mentioned that happened multiple times tonight. It is frustrating to see both PVP (SCs) and PVE content both having major issues. For tonight's issue, the game/server is the problem not our hardware or isp.

jasonX
Suspended

Post#16 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:52 am

We had the same issues on Sunday as well running BE. On mob death some of us had a severe frame drop and those folks (including myself) eventually crashed.

The player himself sees the screen empty of mobs and other players but when using a skill the other players see that player casting normally until he crashes after 30 secs or so.
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

wachlarz

Post#17 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:01 am

Last day bb/be no problem with aggro. No dc/crash. All effect on.

Olszewski

Post#18 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:13 am

Major crashing in Gunbad tonight and this pops up before my game freezes. IM not the Only group member that got this on the screen as well. Well the whole group has called it a night. Another dungeon unplayable tonight. Not just for me but the entire group was affected

Ads
grendel1892

Post#19 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:04 am

Ha ha after all that we finally figured it out. loot nearest keybind being clicked too fast...
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(