Recent Topics

Ads

[Brainstorming] Draw me a Sc.

Let's talk about... everything else
flintboth

Re: [Brainstorming] Draw me a Sc.

Post#41 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:02 am

Chaos gods are bored, heroes and humans battles have turned in a technical competition...
Battles become too rare !
Flint swords against bronze sword, bronze swords against iron swords, swords against guns...
Warriors have become miners !
The blood chalice is empty because of all those superbs set, nurturing by a poweful magic !
Furious about all of this, a breath of anger issuing from theirs maws make all warriors around ashamed and naked.
Only theirs weapons in theirs hands they fight with theirs only strengths !
For the pleasure of theirs gods !

The rewards will be great as equal of the courage of the warriors !
Gods provide double XP, RR and medaillons to theirs most pure followers BUT defeated players will lose 1000 XP and 1000 rr points (less or more, but enough points to justify the the bonus).

12v12 or 6v6

Other scenario :

"the hazards of the duel"
Sacellum area
For his pleasure The Emissary of Change open two portals on the old world.
Without hesitating a second the most enraged warriors cross the unknow !
1v1
to have a balanced 1v1 set and jewels are disabled, only weapons.
winner = 3 medaillons (less than others scenarios), defeated = 0 medaillon
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Ads
Morf

Post#42 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:47 pm

twisting tower !! enough said
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

altharion1
Banned

Post#43 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:27 pm

If you want to make SCs more objective based rather than TDM. Change stonetroll crossing to: one successful complete capture of the three objective points wins the SC.
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

Akalukz

Post#44 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:41 pm

6 v 12 or 18 Premade 6 vs 12-18 Solo Queuers. Double or triple rewards for the winner / standard winner rewards for the losers. Killing only, score must reach 500 (or whatever number/kills). Each premade death is worth 80 - (full wipe + 1) Pug death = 30 pts Loser gets 15 min scenario debuff so they can't queue.

Could do a King of the Hill - Continual rolling rewards. 6v6 only. Increased rewards for continuous wins. If you are knocked off, then the winning team receives the higher rewards, but then starts fresh on the 2nd scenario
-= Agony =-

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#45 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:39 pm

Akalukz wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:41 pm 6 v 12 or 18 Premade 6 vs 12-18 Solo Queuers. Double or triple rewards for the winner / standard winner rewards for the losers. Killing only, score must reach 500 (or whatever number/kills). Each premade death is worth 80 - (full wipe + 1) Pug death = 30 pts Loser gets 15 min scenario debuff so they can't queue.

Could do a King of the Hill - Continual rolling rewards. 6v6 only. Increased rewards for continuous wins. If you are knocked off, then the winning team receives the higher rewards, but then starts fresh on the 2nd scenario
These was something called "Tomb of kings" in GW1. It was more a perpetual tornament letting the winners going to the next stage, with better rewards and finally opening exclusive area for his nation in the end. It could be super interesting system but i fear we do not have the pop and the knowledge to do that.

BeautfulToad

Post#46 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:27 pm

I would like a blood bowl dynamic where you have you have a flag and need to push it to the opposing sides zone. Some kind of mechanic kicks in as you get closer which makes it harder/slower the closer you get.

King of the Hill would be nice as well. I do like objectives though and i find most players like a straight up deathmatch.

adapter
Suspended

Post#47 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:40 pm

grab a small sc arena and make it 1v1 or 2v2, the reward could be a "Duelist Token", will be to purchase a new set of gear that is meant to be for Solo specs (may have Hp regen properties)
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Akalukz

Post#48 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:17 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:39 pm
Akalukz wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:41 pm 6 v 12 or 18 Premade 6 vs 12-18 Solo Queuers. Double or triple rewards for the winner / standard winner rewards for the losers. Killing only, score must reach 500 (or whatever number/kills). Each premade death is worth 80 - (full wipe + 1) Pug death = 30 pts Loser gets 15 min scenario debuff so they can't queue.

These was something called "Tomb of kings" in GW1. It was more a perpetual tornament letting the winners going to the next stage, with better rewards and finally opening exclusive area for his nation in the end. It could be super interesting system but i fear we do not have the pop and the knowledge to do that.

I was thinking of GW1 as I suggested it. Was my first online MMO game, loved it!!
-= Agony =-

Ads
Luuca

Post#49 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:53 pm

Zxul

Post#50 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:15 pm

1. Chicken arena. There were actually a full chicken raids into t1 back on live, so might be surprisingly popular.

2. Khaine's Embrace style arena, but with x5 objectives which you can use to nuke the entire area. Thinking back at Redeemer arenas in Unreal, those were very fun, crazy style.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh