Ads

removed from balance...

Let's talk about... everything else
Akilinus

Re: removed from balance...

Post#21 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:15 pm

I can't think of a balance forum without Tesq :(
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Ads
Tesq

Post#22 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:16 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:15 pm
Flavorburst wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:13 pm
Natherul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:01 pm Let me start by saying that I did not rescind access.

As for the colors, in many forums the use of the color BBCode is restricted, and most colors are fine to read but it simply looks terrible HOWEVER, the dark blue color on the dark background on monitors with black blacks (and maybe coupled with bad sight idk. And look VA-Panel) makes the text unreadable.

Even so, the colors itself was not the reason for your removal, rather the comeback as suggested by others in this thread.

EDIT: to clarify more on colors, mix matching the use of colors and non colors in a rapid succession is also a way to really make text harder to read. Like this is not a good way to do it
Yeah, but like... he didn't do that. Soooooo...?
-> 30'' PBAOE channel, 1800 damage over 6s (tick at 0-2-4-6 sec for 450 )+ Pull up to 4 random targets up to 30' away to the center - not confer any imunity
exatly, i've done it once.... in that part... marking only the things that were changed or were important

Flavorburst

Post#23 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:17 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:01 pm Let me start by saying that I did not rescind access.

As for the colors, in many forums the use of the color BBCode is restricted, and most colors are fine to read but it simply looks terrible HOWEVER, the dark blue color on the dark background on monitors with black blacks (and maybe coupled with bad sight idk. And look VA-Panel) makes the text unreadable.

Even so, the colors itself was not the reason for your removal, rather the comeback as suggested by others in this thread.

EDIT: to clarify more on colors, mix matching the use of colors and non colors in a rapid succession is also a way to really make text harder to read. Like this is not a good way to do it
-> 30'' PBAOE channel, 1800 damage over 6s (tick at 0-2-4-6 sec for 450 )+ Pull up to 4 random targets up to 30' away to the center - not confer any imunity
That was a very minute part of the entire post, and regardless, this is the most personal preference nitpick I have seen on these boards from staff.

I understand how grotesque his posts are, but this is beyond petty, lol.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#24 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:18 pm

Tesq wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:12 pm
Spoiler:
Natherul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:08 pm
Tesq wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:05 pm

i do imaged was wargrimmir....... well my comback post was just because you wrote something like this

1-Great example of feedback that probably isn't going to be looked at.
2-please refrain from using colors in your posts. It only gets harder to read if your posts look like a darn Christmas tree

now gona argue about no pun intended?

i could had judt decolored/ change it as much you wanted , you just had to pm me
I did not do 1.
2. That I did but I do stand by it. You text would have been way easier to read without color sprinkled into it, and if I have to read all the feedback I prefer to strain my eyes as little as possible when reading long texts.
yes you did not do "1" but and the end of the day i was "triggered" by 1+2 , cuz 1 is not true and 2 could had been ammended ....now i end with "3"= you are perma removed from balance section; which is by your side a " we dont really care" , right?
Im sorry? I simply asked in general (albeit maybe in a snarky tone) to refrain from posting with colors and you responded with colors in defiance as well as showing a general lack of respect or acknowledgement. I dont see how that really is applicable.
Flavorburst wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:17 pm

That was a very minute part of the entire post, and regardless, this is the most personal preference nitpick I have seen on these boards from staff.

again not the reason for the removal from balance. I simply asked to not use color in posts for readability sake.

DokB

Post#25 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:22 pm

Offended by colours, truly we live in a society.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Tesq

Post#26 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:24 pm

Spoiler:
Natherul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:18 pm
Tesq wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:12 pm
Spoiler:
Natherul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:08 pm

I did not do 1.
2. That I did but I do stand by it. You text would have been way easier to read without color sprinkled into it, and if I have to read all the feedback I prefer to strain my eyes as little as possible when reading long texts.
yes you did not do "1" but and the end of the day i was "triggered" by 1+2 , cuz 1 is not true and 2 could had been ammended ....now i end with "3"= you are perma removed from balance section; which is by your side a " we dont really care" , right?
Im sorry? I simply asked in general (albeit maybe in a snarky tone) to refrain from posting with colors and you responded with colors in defiance as well as showing a general lack of respect or acknowledgement. I dont see how that really is applicable.
Flavorburst wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:17 pm

again not the reason for the removal from balance. I simply asked to not use color in posts for readability sake.
yes we got that reason is number 2, here is the crime i've committed, being angry to be spoiled for no reason lol again this happened after i got spoiled for no actualy reason... wargrimmir ??? mind write a word too?

What have you against my post? it's cleary read-able and i well separate each moral i talked about for you to read it BETTER not worst ! all color has been used to make in evidence important difference , there is not too much color unless your eyes are broken sy.... anyway also what did you expected?

dont like this / i like this one ?

you should be happy ppl take time analyze and give you feedback , you KIDDING US stop the censorshit, " please".. remove the spoil and let ppl read what i wrote and stop make such comments

you know that with me now you just behaved like you basically asked someone a complicated analysis , then let him reply for in the end spit in his face right? same if it was wargrimmir...

if you prefer i can do 2k shitons of mini post 1 per moral if you prefer since you scare of "big one" ...

eh...sigh....can i just have my " privilege" back, edit my dam post and help ya with feedback ? or are we gona make this even longer that what in reality is ?

p.s. btw what about remove someone to a section of the forum and not even tell him why or what happened that it has in fact being removed?

Flavorburst

Post#27 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:50 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:18 pm

I'm not overly concerned with his removal from the balance forum or not. That's his cross to bear. I am just taken aback by the response.

Even though his posts routinely look like someone with early onset Alzheimer's fell on their keyboard, he took the time out to construct thorough feedback, using the BBC function* in the interest of easy perusal and to highlight data points he wanted to make clear.

Not only was your "critique" of it HIGHLY subjective (Personally, I found it to be one of his more readable posts BECAUSE of the color coding), but you making a post about it (instead of just PMing him to ask if he could accommodate your personal preference) makes it look like not only do you not care about the contents of the post (since you chose to nitpick about the aesthetic of it, rather than what was expressed), but you also want to create a lens for others to view the post with.

* Which has been left on at the staffs discretion, so I am not sure why you mentioned that some forums have it turned off... since it's within your power to turn it off or on.
Last edited by Flavorburst on Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tesq

Post#28 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:58 pm

well, i mean someone wrote "top 3 worst thing i've read in the year" in balance section but clearly im the one that it's trashtalking instead alright; good night

Ads
oaliaen

Post#29 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:02 am

Cmon guys...giv this man free passage!

Sulorie

Post#30 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:36 am

When an official tells you something, you step back, follow the request and don't start to argue about it, period.
If you think it wasn't justified, there are other ways to solve this, instead of making a questionable follow-up post.

You are not winning this by tapping all mana you got and using the best card in your deck:
Spoiler:
Dying is no option.