Recent Topics

Ads

removed from balance...

Let's talk about... everything else
Tesq

Re: removed from balance...

Post#11 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:59 pm

i mean mine has been so far one the top "contructive" feedback on tha thread wow, im shocked.....

i even said ,kk lets try this kobs imm+speed buff morale ..... duno do i need to send you some present with choccolate=?

just so you can read with out scary colord here is the thing
Spoiler:
M4 - Shadow Blades - Utility Tree
Spoiler:
too long and strong. Condense effect and dmg into 6 sec, and remove that broken part of ignoring immunity and standadize effect with area of dmg; aswell change it to not give any immunity instead:

-> 30'' PBAOE channel, 1800 damage over 6s (tick at 0-2-4-6 sec for 450 )+ Pull up to 4 random targets up to 30' away to the center - not confer any imunity

M3 - No Escape
Spoiler:
dmg is too high:

if channeling is 1200
and ista is hypotetically 900
what is a dot debuff in ebtween fo the two (not channeling so.. )...1100 ???

the difference between a channeling and an istant with effect is too small it need to be widen; make 600 dmg, 5 sec ubreakable; btw torque made no escape i think it still is unless a miss a revert.

M3 - Deafening Bellow
Spoiler:
you joking right?? RAZE IS A CHANNELING it can be interrupted for 3 WHOLE SECONDS, what about start casting behind a wall then move into ppl?! or simply just pure luck?!, raze can be countered at eye, this implementation wuold just be totaly broken.

-if raze is a channeling 1200 over 3 sec
-a not channeling over 3 sec dmg would be 900
-and an istant would be 600

please change both this and no escape (since they are cross mirroring) to 600 dmg and 5 sec effect

M1 - Quit Yer Squabblin'
Spoiler:
20 sec is ok, have it restricted to 1 ppl only it isn't; being a panic button most of time it wil be wasted regardingt friendly support; leave it group wide 10% parry/dodge 20 sec, still i belive is perfectly balanced 10% for 30 sec both but if you really have to nerf it to 20 sec because consistency ( with what then..) with sm m1 leave the effect groupwide unless you gona tell mw sm cane buff 800 armor groupwide but you can 10% parry /dodge groupwide....cuz they cover the same pshysical dmg right?

M2 - Skin of Iron
Spoiler:
you comment here is out of logic , re read what has been wrote for this change and lets compare this to shield wall instead ;

-10 sec 180 degree ALL (100% total ) dmg immunity (buff on yourself)
-5 sec 360 degree melee (50% total ) dmg immunity (as conseguence of disarm)

they are identical in a random sich, new one is worst vs ranged sich and moreover it's unskilled in all sich compared to shield wall; atm

iron skin is perfectly balanced with shield wall so you gona give something that is not on par with shield wall therefor it wont be too with iron skin; sy but destru can bear a 5 immunity every 1 min jeez really this skill is fine it has always been duno why al this focus on it. Also i think all 2h user will throw their " grudge" at ya if you keep this going on, it is alredy hard to play as 2h in most sich appart in scenario i dont think ib warrant this nerf.

P.S. WOW new effect its also retarded broken .... what happen when you change a self buff in a aoe out of target cap DEBUFF? ! destru wb cry thatws what happen.... please think what you are just trying to include into game...UNLIMITED TARGET CAP - 5 sec MELEE DISABLE !? ON MORAL 2 ???? what the hell man......you serious?

M2 - Emporer's Champion
Spoiler:
i know, you know, my mama, grnadmother, bis-grandmother know that immunity to snare and speed buff are broken when paired; since it's only 20% and you agian rpesent a charget skill , sigh, make it 7 sec instead 10 to resamble a balance with charge and lets give it a try....

M1 - Inevitable Changing

Current - 600dmg, restores AP to full
Proposed - 900dmg, restores AP to full

this skill is useless; it has been given to chosen for a blank nerf with no reason to not nerf aura in live for then have aura nerf when kobs was relased , it instead had the the same IB moral root; i ask it get mirror back; simply because live had wl m1 root being mirrored on mara so why ch which had the moral root still cant have it back? the ap regen is near to useless, we have font to regen it alredy and dps set up dont consume much ap as spam hold the line, aka you wont use this anyway, it's wasted. Please consider give back the root m1 ch had cross mirrored with ib.

GENERAL CONSIDERATION ON offensive/def M4 DMG

you have to remember their dmg can and will be stack with coordination, moreover in siege sich (aka 99% sich were game revolve with a win/loose condition) both side will make sure to use em......
So you are nerfing tank m4 which is alredy not working vs morales and you are also increasing offensive tanks morales?? what will happen will be a general movement into off morales.

The m4 ID nerf is un-need the problem is not iD over performign but the problem of have not something to counter morales which are pure dmg and so you need something at least for counter totaly normal skill dmg pre and after morales to recover.

By nerf ID you will simply make bottle neck untackable. Nerf off ista morales first and nerf id then other def morales wills tart to work aswell.

for exemple

if raze:
-is 1200 dmg
-is m2
-is aoe
-it have no accessory effect (such snare /armor debuff etc)
-and channeling (there fore higer dmg but an be interrupt)

then a moral system should be like base on +- x00 values (this case is 300):

channeling
m2 1200
m3 1500
m4 1800

debuff dot
m2 900
m3 1200
m4 1500

istant
m2 600
m3 900
m4 1200

aka 1200 shold be the MAX AVAIABLE raw AOE dmg in game. it hit 9 target you need 9 dps m1 to have the same impact, aka 9x times more potent... i saw values like 1800 above; all those values are crazy high and unbalanced.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#12 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:01 pm

Let me start by saying that I did not rescind access.

As for the colors, in many forums the use of the color BBCode is restricted, and most colors are fine to read but it simply looks terrible HOWEVER, the dark blue color on the dark background on monitors with black blacks (and maybe coupled with bad sight idk. And look VA-Panel) makes the text unreadable.

Even so, the colors itself was not the reason for your removal, rather the comeback as suggested by others in this thread.

EDIT: to clarify more on colors, mix matching the use of colors and non colors in a rapid succession is also a way to really make text harder to read. Like this is not a good way to do it

Tesq

Post#13 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:05 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:01 pm Let me start by saying that I did not rescind access.

As for the colors, in many forums the use of the color BBCode is restricted, and most colors are fine to read but it simply looks terrible HOWEVER, the dark blue color on the dark background on monitors with black blacks (and maybe coupled with bad sight idk. And look VA-Panel) makes the text unreadable.

Even so, the colors itself was not the reason for your removal, rather the comeback as suggested by others in this thread.

i do imaged was wargrimmir....... well my comback post was just because you wrote something like this

1-Great example of feedback that probably isn't going to be looked at.
2-please refrain from using colors in your posts. It only gets harder to read if your posts look like a darn Christmas tree

now gona argue about no pun intended? no hars language here?

i could had just decolored/ change it as much you wanted , you just had to pm me and thats all there is to say about it. i wrote it because there was nothing regarding colors ...
Last edited by Tesq on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Manatikik

Post#14 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:07 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:43 pm Not for nothing, but this was a pretty weird flex from the moderation team.

Offended by colors, lol.
I mean... even without the colors reading a tesq post is like trying to decipher the freaking da vinci code.
<Montague><Capulet>

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#15 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:08 pm

Tesq wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:05 pm
Natherul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:01 pm Let me start by saying that I did not rescind access.

i do imaged was wargrimmir....... well my comback post was just because you wrote something like this

2-please refrain from using colors in your posts. It only gets harder to read if your posts look like a darn Christmas tree

now gona argue about no pun intended?

i could had judt decolored/ change it as much you wanted , you just had to pm me
I did not do 1.
2. That I did but I do stand by it. You text would have been way easier to read without color sprinkled into it, and if I have to read all the feedback I prefer to strain my eyes as little as possible when reading long texts.

wonshot

Post#16 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:10 pm

Nath posted telling us to not use colors, and your next post was a direct respons where you used colors on purpose...

come on now...
Not only does your posts take extra effort to read because of language barrier, typoes and whatnot (I am guilty of this myself) but half of the time when you get involved in gamebalancing you come off as missinformed and just loud noice

If someone were to cleanup your posthistory based on what have been constuctive, you post count would be double digit only.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Tesq

Post#17 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:12 pm

Spoiler:
Natherul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:08 pm
Tesq wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:05 pm

now gona argue about no pun intended?

i could had judt decolored/ change it as much you wanted , you just had to pm me
I did not do 1.
2. That I did but I do stand by it. You text would have been way easier to read without color sprinkled into it, and if I have to read all the feedback I prefer to strain my eyes as little as possible when reading long texts.
yes you did not do "1" but and the end of the day i was "triggered" by 1+2 , cuz 1 is not true and 2 could had been ammended ....now i end with "3"= you are perma removed from balance section; which is by your side a " we dont really care" , right?
Last edited by Tesq on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flavorburst

Post#18 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:13 pm

EDIT: to clarify more on colors, mix matching the use of colors and non colors in a rapid succession is also a way to really make text harder to read. Like this is not a good way to do it
Yeah, but like... he didn't do that. Soooooo...?

Ads
Tesq

Post#19 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:14 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:13 pm

i've done it once in sm pull moral because i litteraly feedback on every single point and i tough " since i wrote bad lets show it in numebrs and colors so they wont have difficulty understanding it " lol
Last edited by Tesq on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#20 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:15 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:13 pm

-> 30'' PBAOE channel, 1800 damage over 6s (tick at 0-2-4-6 sec for 450 )+ Pull up to 4 random targets up to 30' away to the center - not confer any imunity