Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
zzzRevanzzz

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#681 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:20 pm

Spoiler:
Nefarian78 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:16 am
zzzRevanzzz wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:30 pm What rr, talismans you recommend for full bloodlord 2h? ty

As DokB said, first reach the breakpoints you want to reach. Once you're comfortable with your stats, invest in Ini and Armor.

Speaking from a 6v6 perspective, most order groups run either double Slayer or ASW-WL. Both require high armor and lots initiative to survive.

Even if you're not interested in 6v6, can't go wrong with ini-armor.
Thx :)

Ads
phoramix87

Post#682 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:13 pm

Hi guys, i'm just lvling my little BO but I'm totally new to the class.

I would like to be 1h/shield and dps oriented, an hybrid not full defense.

Is it possible? How is the damage?
Any build?

Thanks!!

Collateral

Post#683 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:33 pm

phoramix87 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:13 pm Hi guys, i'm just lvling my little BO but I'm totally new to the class.

I would like to be 1h/shield and dps oriented, an hybrid not full defense.

Is it possible? How is the damage?
Any build?

Thanks!!
No longer possible since tree hit combo was removed for snb. If you want dps you gave to go 2h. Something I don't recommend for lowbies.

Mordecaieth

What new specs is everyone coming up with?

Post#684 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:09 pm

I'm sure all of us are quite aware of the tank morale overhaul thread right now?
I'll keep this short; What are some of the builds my fellow Blorks are brainstorming IF these new M4's get pushed? Any ideas, anything unique? Are you going for "WAAAGH", or are you taking advantage of "You Wot" while you can perhaps? :twisted:

Keep in mind these are pretty much just what I would call a "Fort Spec", correct me if you think that's wrong or odd.

http://prntscr.com/p2q1px
Obviously this is just an example. I'm just curious what you fellow Blorks might think will be good, whether it's in terms of utility, pushing, zerging... anything really.

--------EDIT--------
trying to figure out how to display screenshots .-.

Ekundu01

Re: What new specs is everyone coming up with?

Post#685 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:49 pm

Mordecaieth wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:09 pm I'm sure all of us are quite aware of the tank morale overhaul thread right now?
I'll keep this short; What are some of the builds my fellow Blorks are brainstorming IF these new M4's get pushed? Any ideas, anything unique? Are you going for "WAAAGH", or are you taking advantage of "You Wot" while you can perhaps? :twisted:

Keep in mind these are pretty much just what I would call a "Fort Spec", correct me if you think that's wrong or odd.

http://prntscr.com/p2q1px
Obviously this is just an example. I'm just curious what you fellow Blorks might think will be good, whether it's in terms of utility, pushing, zerging... anything really.

--------EDIT--------
trying to figure out how to display screenshots .-.
All depends on if the damage stays where it is at but if puddle of muck stays at as much damage as it says 3-4 BO's dropping that M4 will be enough to wipe out everyone who gets hit vs just punting them out of the way. Plus you get to keep you wot. The punt is short and while it gives no immunity i believe it says that m4 would be a channelled ability so if it works like raze does anyone could taunt you out of it ending it early wasting your m4.
Trismack

Tenhi

Post#686 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:41 pm

I'm running this RoR.builders - Black Orc right now. Its probably a bad Idea to run "Yer Nothin" over ID before they change the Morales (or even after that) but I wanted to play around with it.

Not sure yet how I feel about it because even with Morale pump I usually end up without M4 because of KotBS anyways.

Ysaran

Post#687 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:10 am

hi guys! i'm new to BO too, i'm actually 37/43. at what lvl can i go dps? can you suggest me one build for wb and one for dps? on what stats should i focus for dps?
Zputadenti

Collateral

Post#688 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:24 am

There's plenty of builds and advice a couple pages back. No need to repeat the same stuff all over again, nothing changed in both the dps or the tanking builds.

Ads
Mordecaieth

Post#689 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:46 am

Hello again everyone,

I will try to make this short and straight forward - as a 2h black Ork and in 1-6 man situations what are some of your own personal ways that you deal with a KOBS? I'm really more interested in one-on-one but I get that this is a group play game. I just wonder if any of you black ork gurus out there have any helpful tips for dealing with a Knight in small scale combat.

Thanks!

Collateral

Post#690 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:47 am

If the kotbs has at least a couple brain cells, you can never win. The game just isn't balanced for 1v1. What would I do if I see one? Turn back from where I came. I probably wouldn't bother even as a duo.