Recent Topics

Ads

<Balls Deep> Recruiting

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ytendra

<Balls Deep> Recruiting

Post#1 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:24 pm

Hello everyone,

Balls Deep is a new-found hardcore bomb warband led by Olethros, former guild leader of Diogenes.
We are an international, english speaking guild and we are looking for active players focused on RvR WB gameplay to fill our core.
  • Events are on Monday and Thursday at 8 PM CET
  • We need healers the most at the moment
  • Organised RvR experience
  • Friendly atmosphere
  • Using Discord is a requirement
If youre interested or need more info, dont hesitate to contact Olethros, Kalrathas or Ytendra in game.

Ads
Ytendra

Re: <Balls Deep> Recruiting

Post#2 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:36 pm

We are primarily in need of healers, preferably WP and RP and then tanks

phononHYPE

Post#3 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Sounds like a real "friendly" place, especially should any women happen by.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ridduk

Post#4 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:21 am

Well, i'm not going to get in a discussion about the guild name ;) but... I was in Diogenes with some of these players . Nice people and skilled. Olethros is a excellent raid leader. Join up , you wont be disappointed!

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:09 am

phononHYPE wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:32 pm Sounds like a real "friendly" place, especially should any women happen by.

Good luck with the guild! Love the name :)

Jambalaya

Post#6 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:28 am

phononHYPE wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:32 pm Sounds like a real "friendly" place, especially should any women happen by.
What about the gays?
Big Yodes

cynicprophet

Post#7 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:55 am

phononHYPE

Post#8 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:14 pm

I'll bait.

This goes back years, before the "current PC culture". Back in my days *ahem* we'd just call kids that made these names (Bonergod, ballzdeep, pwnunoob etc) dumb shi**s and put them on ignore right off the bat.

Internetz make me brave, and things like the above comic are weak attempts at humor when all you know is memes and not how to formulate a statement - better yet from an account with two whole posts. Ptp3, you've had some well thought out posts before, at least well argumented, lame pictures from you are, well lame.

As for the people in the guild, I'm sure they are fun people, who are great to hang with, but why the dumb name?
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
Jambalaya

Post#9 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:14 pm I'll bait.

This goes back years, before the "current PC culture". Back in my days *ahem* we'd just call kids that made these names (Bonergod, ballzdeep, pwnunoob etc) dumb shi**s and put them on ignore right off the bat.

Internetz make me brave, and things like the above comic are weak attempts at humor when all you know is memes and not how to formulate a statement - better yet from an account with two whole posts. Ptp3, you've had some well thought out posts before, at least well argumented, lame pictures from you are, well lame.

As for the people in the guild, I'm sure they are fun people, who are great to hang with, but why the dumb name?
Ah Jay, he's done you mate.
Big Yodes

wonshot

Post#10 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Could the name simply just refer to their offensive playstyle? And have nothing to do with offending snowflakes :roll:

Free bump, or should i say "bomb" Feiry highfive to Order's next up and coming warband-guild (hopefully)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO