Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Build advice

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Aebel

[SH] Build advice

Post#1 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:15 am

Hi there, playing a melee SH and I'm wondering how I should be building it. Any advice would be great!

Ads
Xumae

Re: [SH] Build advice

Post#2 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:09 am

RoR.builders - Squig Herder standard build for no pet big aoe.

RoR.builders - Squig Herder for single target big burst with git em
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

Orontes

Post#3 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:56 am

Xumae wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:09 am RoR.builders - Squig Herder standard build for no pet big aoe.
I don't believe the tactic All by Myself and Territorial Aggression work together. When Territorial Aggression was first introduced, they added together, but Toreq. then changed it.

Xumae

Post#4 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:10 am

Orontes wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:56 am
Xumae wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:09 am RoR.builders - Squig Herder standard build for no pet big aoe.
I don't believe the tactic All by Myself and Territorial Aggression work together. When Territorial Aggression was first introduced, they added together, but Toreq. then changed it.
they do yeah
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

Orontes

Post#5 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:54 am

Xumae wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:10 am
they do yeah
This is from the 12/01/19 Patch Notes:

"- All By Meself - Tactic will no longer reduce the CD on Squig Leap and your melee abilities will do less damage.

- Territorial Aggression - New Tactic - "Your Battle Squig will not tolerate you having any other Squigs around. Your armour is increased by the amount of armor you have from items. Your ranged abilities will do less damage but your melee attacks will do 25% more damage and Squig Leap will have no cooldown." You cannot have a pet out with this tactic."

The two tactics seem opposed to each other.

Xumae

Post#6 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:08 pm

Orontes wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:54 am
Xumae wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:10 am

they do yeah
This is from the 12/01/19 Patch Notes:

"- All By Meself - Tactic will no longer reduce the CD on Squig Leap and your melee abilities will do less damage.

- Territorial Aggression - New Tactic - "Your Battle Squig will not tolerate you having any other Squigs around. Your armour is increased by the amount of armor you have from items. Your ranged abilities will do less damage but your melee attacks will do 25% more damage and Squig Leap will have no cooldown." You cannot have a pet out with this tactic."

The two tactics seem opposed to each other.
test it for yourself and see
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

Orontes

Post#7 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Xumae wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:08 pm test it for yourself and see
You are right.

yacoucou

Post#8 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:09 am

@Xumae What would you advice as BiS for mSH ?
Yacoux - AM
Yacou - WH
Yacouz - BW

Krakra - SH
Yakou - DoK
Yacouw - BO

Ads
spiritbull

Post#9 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:47 am

@yacoucou,
I would say, you'll need 2 sets
1) for organized party\guild wb( = you have reliant heal and guard) I would max damage:
Sentinel helm+jewel, 6 bloodlord pieces, 2 bloodlord weapons, 2 genesis jewel and either jewel from bastion or gunbad jewel, whatever you prefer

If you don't have bloodlord back, replace with beastlord+beastlord jewel

2) For pug, you'll need to balance damage and surviability, so I'd say:
full opressor+beastlord (back, jewel, pocket), 2 genesis, one bloodmoon or gunbad jewel
for weapons either bloodlord, or scenario 61 level or mix, doesn't matter much

nat3s

Post#10 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:51 pm

Hang on, All By Meself and Territorial Aggression stack again? I thought they nerfed that combo recently, did they revert the change??
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG