Recent Topics

Ads

Whats going on ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Zizzelfizz

Whats going on ?

Post#1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:58 pm

For days, the sound is getting rough.Join a Warband and if you're unlucky you meet one of these Gamedictator who write only in caps and give orders every second. If you are not where you want in a second, you're flying. Then it's easier in Discord or TS.
Then the chat, you say something, what you meant ironically, immediately falls half of the server on one ago. Go to Order / Destruction, Moron, etc.
Fort, Fort, Fort, Tokens, like the crazy ones. Is this your only fun you have?
A new one asks what the 5 stars mean in a Keep and he gets only stupid sayings.
I play here from the beginning, and it seems to me that things are getting worse and worse. Many of the old Warbandleaders just disappeared, I suppose they did not feel like it anymore.

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Whats going on ?

Post#2 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:10 pm

Be the positive change you want to see in the world.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Wyvernblade

Re: Whats going on ?

Post#3 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:44 pm

I've found WB Leaders fall into 3 categories -
1. Angry Leader - DO WHAT I SAY OR GET KICKED YOU MAGGOTS!
2. Happy Leader - Let's go cap that BO... if we die, oh well, we can try again! Good job!
3. Follow the Leader - We're just a PUG, follow what that other WB is doing.
There are players for each style.
1. Humiliate me - Call me stupid and punish me for not obeying your every command.
2. Clap your hands - It's just a game, let's have fun!
3. Whatevah - Yeah, okay, umm, yeah.
It's great when you can find an open WB that matches how you like to play. Sometimes there just aren't enough people or the only WB Leader is one you don't enjoy following. Your choices.
1. Suck it up buttercup - Join in and follow the Leader.
2. More than RvR - Queue up scenarios, check LFG and help out someone, go craft or farm.
3. What's on Netflix? - Do something else.